Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? 02:05 - May 7 with 10011 viewsitsbiga

Personally I couldn't care less but I was looking forward to some outrage to read.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:49 - May 7 with 2806 viewsFDC

So now I'm confused. Is Khan part of a Muslim conspiracy or a Jewish conspiracy?
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:01 - May 7 with 2766 viewsDiscodroids

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:49 - May 7 by FDC

So now I'm confused. Is Khan part of a Muslim conspiracy or a Jewish conspiracy?

Me too, i think hes controlled by Quakers in the Matrix beyond the known parameters of our Human understanding. Either that, or this is the biggest c untspangle thread since 'whats your favourite KFC krushem?'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:17 - May 7 with 2745 viewsTheBlob

Sort of caught between a schmok and a jihadi place?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:25 - May 7 with 2726 viewsCiderwithRsie

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:17 - May 7 by TheBlob

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:28 - May 7 with 2723 viewsPommyhoop

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 12:47 - May 7 by TheBlob

Start to get worried when you can't have bacon with your Full Infidel breakfast.

Bacon tastes good. Pork chops tastes good..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:31 - May 7 with 2712 viewsderbyhoop

London elects a Muslim mayor may have been newsworthy in the 1970s. These days his religion shouldn't even be worthy of mention.

Baroness Warsi has served in the Cabinet. Discodroid's favourite, Diane Abbot, is in the Shadow Cabinet and Keith Vaz chairs a select committee. Different ethnicities and different politics but does anybody really care that much.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:49 - May 7 with 2675 viewsisawqpratwcity

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:31 - May 7 by derbyhoop

London elects a Muslim mayor may have been newsworthy in the 1970s. These days his religion shouldn't even be worthy of mention.

Baroness Warsi has served in the Cabinet. Discodroid's favourite, Diane Abbot, is in the Shadow Cabinet and Keith Vaz chairs a select committee. Different ethnicities and different politics but does anybody really care that much.

Newsworthy enough for Oz. Sure it'd be better if it raised no comment at all, but it still does and, as you can see, not all of it positive.

I'm with Hunterhoop. This is good news against the general terrorist narrative that 'the West is against Islam'.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:49 - May 7 with 2675 viewsAitch

You fools. It's neither a Muslim nor a Jewish conspiracy. It's The Illuminati I tell ya. They've been pulling the strings through their CIA puppets. David Icke warned you all for he is THE Prophet!

Seriously though. Does religion have a place in politics? I really don't think it should.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Login to get fewer ads

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:58 - May 7 with 2660 viewsTheBlob

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:49 - May 7 by Aitch

You fools. It's neither a Muslim nor a Jewish conspiracy. It's The Illuminati I tell ya. They've been pulling the strings through their CIA puppets. David Icke warned you all for he is THE Prophet!

Seriously though. Does religion have a place in politics? I really don't think it should.

When has fantasy never been a facet of politics?99.9% of existence is driven by unreality

Meep.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 15:17 - May 7 with 2556 viewsFDC

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:17 - May 7 by TheBlob

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 17:15 - May 7 with 2471 viewskensalriser

I'm really confused now.

So we're being taken over by a jewish-muslim-paedophile-homosexual-transgender conspiracy. But jews don't like muslims, muslims don't like homosexuals and transgenders and nobody likes paedos. Although most people like a falafel.

It's a mixed up twisted up world, that's for sure.

People keep blaming Them. But I don't think Them are so bad.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 17:22 - May 7 with 2454 viewsDiscodroids

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 17:15 - May 7 by kensalriser

I'm really confused now.

So we're being taken over by a jewish-muslim-paedophile-homosexual-transgender conspiracy. But jews don't like muslims, muslims don't like homosexuals and transgenders and nobody likes paedos. Although most people like a falafel.

It's a mixed up twisted up world, that's for sure.

People keep blaming Them. But I don't think Them are so bad.

You can imagine my disappointment Kensal when It took until the second page until it was suggested i was a paedophile.' Racist' and 'necromancer' will hopefully be here in due course. The lack of good sport on here really is a bore.
[Post edited 7 May 2016 17:24]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 17:28 - May 7 with 2437 viewsRSoul

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 17:22 - May 7 by Discodroids

You can imagine my disappointment Kensal when It took until the second page until it was suggested i was a paedophile.' Racist' and 'necromancer' will hopefully be here in due course. The lack of good sport on here really is a bore.
[Post edited 7 May 2016 17:24]

I will be back later on, for you to rip me to sheds. For now I am just gonna enjoy our last victory for 3 months
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 17:30 - May 7 with 2426 viewsjohncharles

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 08:19 - May 7 by Hayesender

Not the first time a Goldsmith has been f#$ked by a Khan

Still post of the day

Strong and stable my arse.

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 17:32 - May 7 with 2423 viewsDiscodroids

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 17:28 - May 7 by RSoul

I will be back later on, for you to rip me to sheds. For now I am just gonna enjoy our last victory for 3 months

Why on earth would i do that Rsoul?. I dont know you from Len faircloughs left 3rd rib.
I wish you a good celebration as a fellow qpr Fan and member of the human race.

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 18:44 - May 7 with 2353 viewsknocker

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 13:31 - May 7 by derbyhoop

I care. MS Diane Abbot should be burned at the stake.
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 19:43 - May 7 with 2285 viewsjohncharles

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 18:44 - May 7 by knocker

I care. MS Diane Abbot should be burned at the stake.

She wouldn't burn. Put her on a ducking stool and she'd float.

Strong and stable my arse.

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 20:03 - May 7 with 2264 viewskensalriser

I like Diane Abbott, albeit mostly for her ability to make people apoplectic with rage.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 20:04 - May 7 with 2259 viewsDiscodroids

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 20:03 - May 7 by kensalriser

I like Diane Abbott, albeit mostly for her ability to make people apoplectic with rage.

Me too.

'..She was in a turtle neck She was much happier then..'
#BrandNewFriend

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 21:51 - May 7 with 2186 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I only care that he's Labour. Fkn tax raising, wage lowering, spendthrift, spazballoon of a tw@twinch party.

I think that was more of Meldrew than a meltdown!
No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 10:26 - May 8 with 1984 viewsAgedR

No meltdown over a Muslim Mayor? on 20:04 - May 7 by Discodroids

Me too.

'..She was in a turtle neck She was much happier then..'
#BrandNewFriend

Ahhh...Joan Ruddock

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024