Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH 17:23 - Sep 14 with 1838 viewsChopper_R

With the aftermath of last nights game still in full swing and what on paper appear to be 3 tough games coming up where a major turn around in form & performance will be expected could the Burton Away Game be more important than JFH would like..

I would expect Nigel Clough to have has team fully motivated in proving JFH he was wrong to leave them and so far this season they have succeeded in being a hard team to play against.

Could it be Burton who deliver the final punch to JFH's time at QPR if our form has not radically improved by the 27th..

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 17:48 - Sep 14 with 1743 viewsNorthernr

I do believe a wise LFW editor predicted this on the first podcast of the season before the first match.
Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 18:10 - Sep 14 with 1644 viewsLblock

I still think Foolham will be his nemesis

May hang on till likkle Bentford but I doubt it

Of course, he may see the light. There could well be a gang of three council of war and a complete sea change in approach
Nah, course there won't

This squad has been assembled with one dimension only. Saw it coming months back

It's all well and good getting Burton to the League One title off the back of a record setting amount of 1 nils; bit more tricky at our level

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 18:25 - Sep 14 with 1581 viewsChopper_R

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 18:10 - Sep 14 by Lblock

I still think Foolham will be his nemesis

May hang on till likkle Bentford but I doubt it

Of course, he may see the light. There could well be a gang of three council of war and a complete sea change in approach
Nah, course there won't

This squad has been assembled with one dimension only. Saw it coming months back

It's all well and good getting Burton to the League One title off the back of a record setting amount of 1 nils; bit more tricky at our level

If we were to have a continued bad run of form which culminates in a loss at Burton do you think we would risk the team going into a game at craven cottage with JFH at the helm...their confidence would be low enough & the venom they and he would get if we performed poorly ( again) would make it doubly difficult for any new manager coming in to rebuild.

I guess its all ifs and buts but those 2 games at the end of the month could not come potentially at worse time for him especially with the international break on the weekend of the 8th Oct
Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 18:30 - Sep 14 with 1554 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Judging by the comments on here I honestly think he might be gone already.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 18:44 - Sep 14 with 1513 viewsjohncharles

I lost all faith in him at the PNE match. Things went very wrong and he had no idea how to fix it. His post match comments were pathetic. Blackburn just showed he can't change. Last night was inevitable.
Say goodbye Jimmie

Strong and stable my arse.

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 19:04 - Sep 14 with 1468 viewskropotkin41

Really? My word! I have to say that I'm worried by the kind of football JFH wants us to play, but I'm not in favour of trying yet another managerial appointment. Surely if all of the sages on LFW can see that a new approach is needed, preferably one that involves us scoring from open play in most games we play, then either JFH or Les, or both will realise it as well. It has to be possible that we can change our approach, JFH is a young manager, surely he can adapt and learn.

I'd dismissed talk of him getting the bullet, but this thread seems full of posts made on the assumption that he'll get the push within a few weeks........ haven't we been here before, quite a lot, recently?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 20:18 - Sep 14 with 1357 viewsjohncharles

Fate has been very kind to Jimmie. He's got a dream job and even though he's making a dog's dinner of it lots of people want him to stay.

Strong and stable my arse.

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 21:12 - Sep 14 with 1241 viewsHollowayRanger

never had faith in him

hoped but yet another false dawn

for me we need a proven championship manager someone who knows the division its players and what it takes to get promoted on a budget

easier said then done my pick would have been nigel pearson and he's doing even worse than us

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 22:30 - Sep 14 with 1119 viewsLblock

His tactics and intransigence will be his bed of nails

The 6-0 result makes it seem like everyone is jumping on one really really REALLY poor game.
This has been 10 months in the making

When I arrive in Yorkshire on Saturday the team line up I'll fuzzily see through my one good eye will tell me all I need to know. He'll then be sleep walking to the exit for the next two games

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 22:53 - Sep 14 with 1069 viewsQPR1882

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 18:30 - Sep 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Judging by the comments on here I honestly think he might be gone already.

Has Fate dealt a Cruel Hand to JFH on 23:20 - Sep 14 with 1020 viewsTrom

Oh for goodness sake give the guy a chance. t's clear that he wants to play a pressing game but at the moment (Leeds aside) the players aren't producing that.

Lets see where we are when all the new signings have got a few games under their belts. It was bad last night and against Preston but this season was always going to be bumpy as we adjusted our budget downwards.

Last night was a perfect storm and really showed how important Poulter is. Without him we had now exit route and as a result fannied around passing side ways and back until we lost possession in dangerous places.

It has to be said that Newcastle looked head and shoulder above anything I've ever seen in the Championship. I think on that form they'd give a few premiership teams a tonking.

Reality is we were out classed. I don't expect that to happen again but nor do I think we will be anything other than average.

We have big problems in midfield and upfront in terms of moving the ball with pace. We've got to let the team bed in. I think we all thought we had a reasonable side this term so we have to let it develop.

Personally I'd like to see evidence of the team actually playing a high tempo game and closing down quickly. Watford and Leeds aside it's been missing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024