Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching the NFL 18:48 - Sep 18 with 1294 viewsBoston

....Pat's 'reserves' taking Miami apart. Back up pretty boy QB,setting records.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Anyone watching the NFL on 19:15 - Sep 18 with 1276 viewsBoston

Uh oh...third string on due to injury.

Anyone watching the NFL on 20:09 - Sep 18 with 1244 viewsstowmarketrange

Looks like another bad season to be a Dolphins fan.At least they aren't at Wembley this year.
Anyone watching the NFL on 20:53 - Sep 18 with 1222 viewsChopper_R

Anyone watching the NFL on 20:09 - Sep 18 by stowmarketrange

Looks like another bad season to be a Dolphins fan.At least they aren't at Wembley this year.

Steelers looking a strong prospect and I think the Jags could be the surprise package of the season

Being a Packers Fan I am concerned about how strong the Division is looking..the GB and Vikings Game tonight will be a decisive one even this early in the season
Anyone watching the NFL on 01:57 - Sep 19 with 1171 viewsBoston

Anyone watching the NFL on 20:53 - Sep 18 by Chopper_R

Steelers looking a strong prospect and I think the Jags could be the surprise package of the season

Being a Packers Fan I am concerned about how strong the Division is looking..the GB and Vikings Game tonight will be a decisive one even this early in the season

At the Vikings new 73,000 fixed roof indoor digs. So far The Pack look ominously good, lined up on the V's two yard line and....they have scored.

Anyone watching the NFL on 02:12 - Sep 19 with 1165 viewsBoston

Any thoughts of a running commentary have been dispelled by Mrs Boston's intention to watch 'something more interesting'. Unless Aaron Rodgers starts a sexual liaison with one of the Kardashian's as they turn around for the second quarter, I'm afraid all further coverage has to stop.

Anyone watching the NFL on 20:14 - Sep 19 with 1085 viewsChopper_R

Anyone watching the NFL on 02:12 - Sep 19 by Boston

Any thoughts of a running commentary have been dispelled by Mrs Boston's intention to watch 'something more interesting'. Unless Aaron Rodgers starts a sexual liaison with one of the Kardashian's as they turn around for the second quarter, I'm afraid all further coverage has to stop.

Hi Boston...Sam Bradford could see the Vikings win the Division though Petersons injury could even things out
McCarthys decision to go for TD on the 2 yard line when at 10-7 down swung the game to the Vikings...
As I said the NFC North is looking tough
Anyone watching the NFL on 20:34 - Sep 19 with 1077 viewssevenhoop

Anyone watching the NFL on 20:14 - Sep 19 by Chopper_R

Hi Boston...Sam Bradford could see the Vikings win the Division though Petersons injury could even things out
McCarthys decision to go for TD on the 2 yard line when at 10-7 down swung the game to the Vikings...
As I said the NFC North is looking tough

I was there last night and just at Minneaplois airport on the way home. Fantastic stadium (though I preferred Lucas Oil in Indi last year) and atmopshere and huge number as of cheeseheads there. Right result, I thought, although I thought Rodgers would punish them at the end.

Superb halftime show too.

Was as the Buffalo - Jets game on Thirday night, which was equally as good!

Love the sport!
Anyone watching the NFL on 20:53 - Sep 19 with 1067 viewsHunterhoop

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

That's all I have to add.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watching the NFL on 21:02 - Sep 19 with 1063 viewsChopper_R

Anyone watching the NFL on 20:34 - Sep 19 by sevenhoop

I was there last night and just at Minneaplois airport on the way home. Fantastic stadium (though I preferred Lucas Oil in Indi last year) and atmopshere and huge number as of cheeseheads there. Right result, I thought, although I thought Rodgers would punish them at the end.

Love the sport!

Hi Seven...Jets Buffalo was a great game...I am an avid fan.

Some really interesting results this weekend with Rams winning,but Lions and Saints losing & Dolphins going close.

Panthers looked especially strong after taking Bronco's close ..but I have a feeling it will be a team from the North that wins the Lombardi Trophy...

Packers should get to the Play Offs with the Vikings but I think the NFC north being such a hard fought division takes its toll in the end when it comes to the play offs

Safe Trip home ..
Anyone watching the NFL on 21:04 - Sep 19 with 1061 viewssevenhoop

Anyone watching the NFL on 20:53 - Sep 19 by Hunterhoop

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

That's all I have to add.

They looked good on Thursday, not sure their D is good enough and Revis definitely not what he was
Anyone watching the NFL on 21:14 - Sep 19 with 1054 viewsHunterhoop

Anyone watching the NFL on 21:04 - Sep 19 by sevenhoop

They looked good on Thursday, not sure their D is good enough and Revis definitely not what he was

Our front 7 is up there with the best in the NFL. Our secondary is down there with the worst.

Revis has lost two yards....the first two yards.

Our offense could be awesome. Forte is a machine and Enunwa could become a monster. Can practically play anywhere on the offense bar QB and NT. Bit of an exaggeration, but still. Monster.

It all depends on the coaches this year. Find a way to get back with our secondary and we'll make the play offs (and be capable of beating anyone). Don't find a way, and we'll crash and burn. You can't play with secondary that gives up to +75 yard pass plays per game.
Anyone watching the NFL on 23:51 - Sep 19 with 1024 viewsSimonJames

Anyone watching the NFL on 20:09 - Sep 18 by stowmarketrange

I don't think I've enjoyed being a Dolphins fan since 1973.

Hopes unfairly raised and dashed in '82 & '84 - but since then heartbreak (with exception of watching Marino when he was playing at his best).

100% of people who drink water will die.

Anyone watching the NFL on 00:43 - Sep 20 with 1014 viewsBoston

Can someone give me an Omaha?

Anyone watching the NFL on 09:26 - Sep 20 with 982 viewstoboboly

Ravens 2-0 :)

What d'ya mean it was just the Browns? Jacksonville next, hoping they implode and it'll be 3-0!!!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Anyone watching the NFL on 09:39 - Sep 20 with 972 viewstoboboly

Anyone watching the NFL on 20:34 - Sep 19 by sevenhoop

Love the sport!

Went to Atlanta for the opening game v Tampa. Good game from Winston and a few great TD's and defence from the Bucs too. Last season at the Dome if you can make it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Anyone watching the NFL on 10:46 - Sep 20 with 957 viewsadhoc_qpr

Anyone watching the NFL on 21:02 - Sep 19 by Chopper_R

Hi Seven...Jets Buffalo was a great game...I am an avid fan.

Some really interesting results this weekend with Rams winning,but Lions and Saints losing & Dolphins going close.

Panthers looked especially strong after taking Bronco's close ..but I have a feeling it will be a team from the North that wins the Lombardi Trophy...

Packers should get to the Play Offs with the Vikings but I think the NFC north being such a hard fought division takes its toll in the end when it comes to the play offs

Safe Trip home ..

Packers have an easy schedule and will be fine if Rodgers and Nelson get back to form.

Vikings offensive line is shocking and will get Bradford killed if they don't improve soon!
Anyone watching the NFL on 12:59 - Sep 20 with 934 viewsbrydesantis

Anyone watching the NFL on 09:26 - Sep 20 by toboboly

Ravens 2-0 :)

What d'ya mean it was just the Browns? Jacksonville next, hoping they implode and it'll be 3-0!!!

That was a very Brownsy performance. Up 20-0 never had a doubt we would blow it haha

I think AFC going to come down to Pittsburgh and New England. I was brought up to hate the Steelers with all my being but they really have a good squad. Brady is the GOAT and I wouldn't bet against him though.

NFC I feel is more wide open but think it will come down to the same teams as last year: Green Bay, Arizona and Carolina
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024