Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 18:13 - Dec 17 with 7171 viewsQuakerJack

Our fans... Handful of us went down to remonstrate with the players at full time... The rest just stood and clapped... Nobody sang all game and one guy told me to sit down as he was trying to watch the game... Fcekin shameful those who were there today apart from the small few who were on form... You sorry kentz are part of the reason we are where we are... This is football, if you dont like it go fckin watch the Ospreys!!!!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Embarrassing on 11:47 - Dec 18 with 1119 viewsLoyal

Embarrassing on 11:43 - Dec 18 by 34dfgdf54

What's the plan? Fair play to Murph organising the meeting tomorrow, I'll travel down to that if we get a decent number.

This is not a criticism of the trust but the legal aspect will take too long, we are watching the club capitulate. One of the journalists on twitter has just said that he has been told there is no plans to replace Bradley. He's normally pretty accurate too.

I'm in Oman for three months mate, but I know of a number of incentives away from here.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Embarrassing on 21:18 - Dec 18 with 984 viewsQuakerJack

Embarrassing on 10:59 - Dec 18 by keith_gatebroth

Sorry to contradict you but I was also there and I didn't see anybody clapping the players at the end. On the contrary, there was a lot of booing and anger at the players, sacked in the morning, get out of our club etc too. Quite a few walked out before the end. Earlier there were a few renditions of hymns and arias, but in all honesty what was there to sing about with the players capitulating once more after we conceded the first goal. I got up at 04:15 yesterday morning and went to bed at 01:00 this morning and endured a 12 hour bus journey to see that inept display along with a handful of other diehards. There was a feeling of bitter disappointment and anger at the end.
We have to appoint a new manager immediately, regroup in the next week, and sort out our defence as a priority. The present manager and defensive coach are so obviously out of their depth and the players are just not responding to their overtures.

Must admit I didnt hear any of those chants... I was the bald lad down the front at the end of the game... I looked up and saw many clapping... I personally started a few chants of Jenkins/Bradley out and had a handful of lads join in near me... Nobody else joined in, I just got looks that seemed to say "be quiet Im enjoying the game". As I said one guy told me to sit down, I told him what I thought of him. Ive never used the term plastics because during the good times they have paid their money and cheered the team on, but they show their colours when times are tough and they have no interest in the club beyond watching Premier League football. The only good thing about relegation is I dont have to put up with them next season. Not for one second putting you in that bracket, but barring myself and maybe 10 others max I saw very little fight in our fans yesterday.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 21:18]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Embarrassing on 21:32 - Dec 18 with 942 viewsLoyal

Embarrassing on 21:18 - Dec 18 by QuakerJack

Must admit I didnt hear any of those chants... I was the bald lad down the front at the end of the game... I looked up and saw many clapping... I personally started a few chants of Jenkins/Bradley out and had a handful of lads join in near me... Nobody else joined in, I just got looks that seemed to say "be quiet Im enjoying the game". As I said one guy told me to sit down, I told him what I thought of him. Ive never used the term plastics because during the good times they have paid their money and cheered the team on, but they show their colours when times are tough and they have no interest in the club beyond watching Premier League football. The only good thing about relegation is I dont have to put up with them next season. Not for one second putting you in that bracket, but barring myself and maybe 10 others max I saw very little fight in our fans yesterday.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 21:18]

Got to be honest I can't see there being more than a few hundred getting active over this initially.
But I'm sure things will get more definite.
The next six weeks are crucial, if investment comes in and players are bought and communication occurs it could save the yanks a lot of hassle. If it doesn't then we will see how much of the talk turns in to a walk. They may or may not care what happens, we will see.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Embarrassing on 21:38 - Dec 18 with 928 viewsFlashberryjack

Embarrassing on 11:28 - Dec 18 by swan65split

respect.

Ditto

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024