Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line of Duty 18:09 - Apr 10 with 3100 viewseasthertsr

Who else on here is watching it? Best thing on TV at the moment by a country mile! Script, acting all brilliant, unmissable stuff!
Line of Duty on 19:33 - Apr 10 with 3045 views2Thomas2Bowles

Yep and agree, as was the last season.

Also Broadchurch and Happy Valley.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Line of Duty on 20:10 - Apr 10 with 3006 viewsLimehouseR

It's awesome.
And reasonably accurate in the detail (despite the insanely gripping script!) compared with a lot of police dramas.

So good I've started from series one again because I can't wait for the next episode on Sunday! Surely this is not the end of DS Arnott?!
Line of Duty on 09:20 - Apr 11 with 2881 viewsstonebridgers

Brilliant script and acting. I did not realise the actor who plays Steve Arnott has a broad Scottish accent in real life. Also Vicky McClure is fantastic as she was in the This is England series.

Stonebridgers

Line of Duty on 10:15 - Apr 11 with 2842 viewsDorse

Watched the latest episode on Sunday with two friends who were staying with us for the weekend. They both spent the whole time moaning about the procedural cock-ups and poor interview technique that would have rendered half the evidence inadmissable. They are both CID. Top tip - don't watch the show with coppers as they ruin everything.

That said, it is completely gripping and I am loving it. Easily the best cop show on BBC for ages. Keep it coming BBC and I may forgive you for either Citizen Khan or Mrs Brown's Boys. But not both.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Line of Duty on 11:05 - Apr 11 with 2812 views2Thomas2Bowles

Line of Duty on 10:15 - Apr 11 by Dorse

Watched the latest episode on Sunday with two friends who were staying with us for the weekend. They both spent the whole time moaning about the procedural cock-ups and poor interview technique that would have rendered half the evidence inadmissable. They are both CID. Top tip - don't watch the show with coppers as they ruin everything.

That said, it is completely gripping and I am loving it. Easily the best cop show on BBC for ages. Keep it coming BBC and I may forgive you for either Citizen Khan or Mrs Brown's Boys. But not both.

I hope they did not watch Cold Case 1973 Will be spitting feathers

While it was not great I did like the feel it was the 70's and the coppers at the time.
, but not near as good as life on mars season 1

Line of Duty on 22:28 - Apr 16 with 2559 views2Thomas2Bowles

She is too clever by half, sort of spoilt it tonight.

I think I know who the killer of the girls is but won't give it away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024