Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds buy back Elland Road after 13 years 19:02 - Jun 28 with 1285 viewsSimonJames

This new owner is showing ominous signs of trying to invigorate the club:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40433193

100% of people who drink water will die.

Leeds buy back Elland Road after 13 years on 19:15 - Jun 28 with 1266 viewsMrSheen

They are the real sleeping giant of English football. Hate them or hate them, they have gazillions of fans all over the place. I'm amazed they haven't had a serious owner before, or at least what passes for serious in football.
Leeds buy back Elland Road after 13 years on 19:23 - Jun 28 with 1234 viewsTopCat34

Think they'll do well this season. Saying that, thought they would trounce it the year they got Rosler and I think he was sacked by September..
Leeds buy back Elland Road after 13 years on 20:52 - Jun 28 with 1129 viewsBluce_Ree

Best goalkeeper in the world too.

I'd say they'd definitely be a danger to our promotion hopes this season but we've got no promotion hopes.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Leeds buy back Elland Road after 13 years on 22:00 - Jun 28 with 1037 viewsFredManRave

Leeds buy back Elland Road after 13 years on 20:52 - Jun 28 by Bluce_Ree

Best goalkeeper in the world too.

I'd say they'd definitely be a danger to our promotion hopes this season but we've got no promotion hopes.

When did they sign Smithies?! I must have missed that. Just hope we got the 37million quid that he's worth. And if getting Rob Green in exchange was part of the deal then i hope the deal was we got 37million plus Rob Green.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Leeds buy back Elland Road after 13 years on 23:12 - Jun 28 with 967 viewsBoston

I was under the impression they couldn't give it away.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Leeds buy back Elland Road after 13 years on 00:09 - Jun 29 with 930 viewsBrightonhoop

Cant hate them more than I do. One debt too far? Let's hope so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024