Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked 14:32 - Jul 28 with 1033 viewsNorthernr

Cardiff City Stadium - Travel Guide 28th Jul 2017 14:31
Bad news for the QPR fans hoping to support the team in Cardiff at the end of August - the Bank Holiday engineering works have struck on the trains that day. 0

Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked on 15:22 - Jul 28 with 955 viewsKonk

It could be worse, you could have them on Boxing day #fixturelistc*nts

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked on 15:42 - Jul 28 with 927 viewsthame_hoops

It's a good job then you have a month to make alternative arrangements then Clive 👍🏻
Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked on 15:53 - Jul 28 with 900 viewsNorthernr

Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked on 15:42 - Jul 28 by thame_hoops

It's a good job then you have a month to make alternative arrangements then Clive 👍🏻

On holiday so I'm afraid I miss the Newport rail replacement bus service this year.
Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked on 15:57 - Jul 28 with 891 viewsBoston

Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked on 15:53 - Jul 28 by Northernr

On holiday so I'm afraid I miss the Newport rail replacement bus service this year.

At least they can't jump us at the station.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked on 16:36 - Jul 28 with 860 viewsLongsufferingR

Cardiff travel - bad news, trains are fcked on 15:22 - Jul 28 by Konk

It could be worse, you could have them on Boxing day #fixturelistc*nts

Didn't you have them away at 11am on a Sunday last year?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024