Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What in the name of fu... 15:28 - Oct 11 with 5504 viewsWatfordR

...ck is this all about??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41580638

Sorry if it's a Spack, maybe I've missed this somewhere
What in the name of fu... on 13:23 - Oct 12 with 1040 viewsdaveB

What in the name of fu... on 11:46 - Oct 12 by smegma

In your opinion.

I'd prefer the Home Internationals brought back rather than this nonsense. Or better still a return to summer tours by England. Two of the best trips for me were US Cup 93 (despite losing to USA ) and Le Tournoi 97 (which England won). Both tours were for WC hosts to test facilities etc. Then FIFA intervened and created the Federations Cup.

Home internationals wouldn't solve the issue of friendlies across the rest of Europe. It's worth seeing how it goes, if it's crap they can always go back to what we do now
What in the name of fu... on 13:25 - Oct 12 with 1038 viewsdaveB

What in the name of fu... on 10:58 - Oct 12 by WatfordR

Thanks for clarifying Dave. Absolute nonsense that you are given a place in tournament finals for being a little less hopeless than Gibraltar imo. Can you imagine the Prem teams giving up a Champions League place to the winners of a playoff between the champions of Leagues One and Two?

I suppose it gives a chance to smaller nations to go to a major tournament and improve rather than it being a closed shop like the Champions League
What in the name of fu... on 13:42 - Oct 12 with 1020 viewsheadhoops

The Nations League - will never catch on much like the League of Nations - bound to have Russia invading Finland again and getting kicked out. What next the 30 year testimonial, the 100 year kick-about, its all meaningless for the UK anyway as we are no longer consider ourselves part of Europe??
Surely if you run the Gibraltan FA you would prefer to play Spain in a friendly rather than attract 5 men, 1 woman, 3 kids and six Barbary apes to a Nations League clash with Vatican City FC?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

What in the name of fu... on 13:51 - Oct 12 with 1004 viewsLunarJetman

What in the name of fu... on 18:00 - Oct 11 by Watford_Ranger

Agreed. Gibraltar, San Marino etc. would surely benefit and learn more from competitive games than having eleven men behind the ball hoping to keep games to single figures.

But then there's not much money in that presumably.

But that's exactly what this new system will do. All the minnows are in the same group so they get play games against similar teams rather then get Drawn in a group with Germany and Poland to get regularly hammered....
What in the name of fu... on 14:17 - Oct 12 with 983 viewstoboboly

What in the name of fu... on 13:51 - Oct 12 by LunarJetman

But that's exactly what this new system will do. All the minnows are in the same group so they get play games against similar teams rather then get Drawn in a group with Germany and Poland to get regularly hammered....

Until they luck out and win Group D and then get hammered at an actual proper tournament.

Gotta say this looks like someone said it for $hits and giggles and then they actually ran with it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

What in the name of fu... on 15:03 - Oct 12 with 969 viewsBoston

Ok had a read, I take it Catalonia's not going to happen then.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024