Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice piece on the lads at children's hospital 11:14 - Dec 12 with 944 viewsbosh67

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11711/11167514/massimo-luongo-says-qpr-ar

Nice piece. Good work from the team and staff.

Mass talking about being in a bad spell. "Teams go through these tough periods but we just need to work harder and we should see the results change... Perhaps not now but in about 3 or 4 seasons."

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nice piece on the lads at children's hospital on 11:23 - Dec 12 with 923 viewsDorse

It's a shame that they sent Jude The Cat to give out presents in the allergy ward.

Top work from the club in the community again. This is what makes us who we are.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 11:24]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nice piece on the lads at children's hospital on 11:31 - Dec 12 with 911 viewsMytch_QPR

Nice piece on the lads at children's hospital on 11:23 - Dec 12 by Dorse

It's a shame that they sent Jude The Cat to give out presents in the allergy ward.

Top work from the club in the community again. This is what makes us who we are.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 11:24]

Yes, it is good and well done as usual to the club and players.

The only thing that I find slightly annoying is that if I wanted a copy of Tony's autobiography I'd have to pay for it.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Nice piece on the lads at children's hospital on 11:45 - Dec 12 with 898 viewsDorse

Nice piece on the lads at children's hospital on 11:31 - Dec 12 by Mytch_QPR

Yes, it is good and well done as usual to the club and players.

The only thing that I find slightly annoying is that if I wanted a copy of Tony's autobiography I'd have to pay for it.

They've given sick children Tony Fernandes' autobiography?!! I knew Les was evil, I just had no idea about the depths of his depravity!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nice piece on the lads at children's hospital on 12:41 - Dec 12 with 854 views2Thomas2Bowles

Hall seems to think he is ready to fully return.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024