Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Christmas Party Shenanigans 08:38 - Dec 15 with 16990 viewsLblock

Completely tame this year at my end
Our “official company do” was total shite with an obsession of not spending more than £50 a person to ensure “corporate guidelines and governance” were met. We booked a side bar in a central London hotel a couple of Wednesdays ago and it was so dirge I bailed out at 11:00pm to save mysel for a slightly better one the next evening
The only thing of note was Lou, the quietest girl in the office, getting drunk and threatening to dance on a table. Sadly her mate persuaded her not to.

Years gone by at previous companies there’s been tails of exotic dancing, Receptionists vomiting into their handbags and fellatio under tables

Anyone done a walk of shame this year?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Your Christmas Party Shenanigans on 23:50 - Dec 24 with 1361 viewsBoston

Well I'm over at one of the neighbours houses and the hostesses cousin has just decided to show us her bosoms. Might be an entertaining evening.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your Christmas Party Shenanigans on 20:18 - Dec 26 with 1113 viewsDorse

Your Christmas Party Shenanigans on 23:50 - Dec 24 by Boston

Well I'm over at one of the neighbours houses and the hostesses cousin has just decided to show us her bosoms. Might be an entertaining evening.

Based on the continued radio silence, we must conclude that either they were so magnificent that you were rendered speechless or that they were like a billiard ball in a football sock and you were rendered senseless, struck down as you were when she turned around too quickly.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Your Christmas Party Shenanigans on 20:29 - Dec 26 with 1104 viewsBoston

Your Christmas Party Shenanigans on 20:18 - Dec 26 by Dorse

Based on the continued radio silence, we must conclude that either they were so magnificent that you were rendered speechless or that they were like a billiard ball in a football sock and you were rendered senseless, struck down as you were when she turned around too quickly.

Poor lass, had a non prescription medical emergency.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024