Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem 17:52 - Feb 1 with 4580 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Every year at work I run a little contest after the transfer window slams shut (Copyright Sky Sports) to predict the 18th,19th and 20th final places in the Prem. with a tiebreak question (in case of duplicate answers) of the number of points for the bottom club.
So for a bit of a distraction from our own club let's see who can get the closest on here.I think there is eleven teams involved this year.
I will go
18th Huddersfield
19th Brighton
20th Southampton

31 points
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 17:53]
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 17:35 - Feb 2 with 1009 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The 16 entries from my office and warehouse produced the following teams
Huddersfield 14
WBA 9
Brighton 8
Swansea 7
Stoke 4
Southampton 3
and one each for Newcastle, Watford and Bournemouth.
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 17:50 - Feb 2 with 993 viewshubble

Swansea
West Brom
Brighton

I reckon 4 points could separate bottom 6 at the end. Going to be super close, and pretty much impossible to call.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 20:33 - Apr 22 with 838 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Bumped
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 22:31 - Apr 22 with 761 viewsHooparoo

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 20:33 - Apr 22 by CroydonCaptJack

Bumped

I think it’s pretty much settled - saints, Stoke and WBA. The wonderful Mr Hughes with his grubby fingerprints on two of them.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 22:46 - Apr 22 with 738 views2Thomas2Bowles

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 22:31 - Apr 22 by Hooparoo

I think it’s pretty much settled - saints, Stoke and WBA. The wonderful Mr Hughes with his grubby fingerprints on two of them.

Saints have 2 winnable games Home to Bournemouth Away to Everton

Swansea City Home to Chelsea Away to Bournemouth can't see them getting anything from them games.

Saints could just stay up by 1 point or GD with a win and a draw if Swansea lose both games.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 22:53]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 23:13 - Apr 22 with 697 viewsE17hoop

I can't see West Ham getting another point this season - they might still be caught.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024