Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. 10:23 - Feb 23 with 2191 viewsMick_S

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43147821

A new one to me. I've been having a quick read and it appears he is a product of the Harefield Academy; so is he a local boy?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 10:28]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Jordan Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 10:25 - Feb 23 with 2181 viewstoboboly

Well his name is Jadon for a start rather than Jordan, I will let you off Mick and presume predictive text has scuppered you.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Jordan Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 10:28 - Feb 23 with 2166 viewsMaggsinho

From Kennington according to that article.
Jordan Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 10:29 - Feb 23 with 2155 viewsMick_S

Jordan Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 10:25 - Feb 23 by toboboly

Well his name is Jadon for a start rather than Jordan, I will let you off Mick and presume predictive text has scuppered you.

Told you it was a new one to me.

Schoolboy error.

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 10:53 - Feb 23 with 2095 viewssimmo

Absoltely stolen from Watford under the new rules, shameful...

There's an interview with Bellamy about him that I watched recently, talking about the first time he watche dhim for City youth and how he was basically the Messi of that age group. I'm pleased he went abroad, not enough players do, especially on a perm.

In other news, you can get Sancho on loan to QPR in Football Manager 18 and he's a beast as an Inside Forward - solves that left side of midfield issue quite nicely.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 11:00 - Feb 23 with 2078 viewstoboboly

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 10:53 - Feb 23 by simmo

There's an interview with Bellamy about him that I watched recently, talking about the first time he watche dhim for City youth and how he was basically the Messi of that age group. I'm pleased he went abroad, not enough players do, especially on a perm.

In other news, you can get Sancho on loan to QPR in Football Manager 18 and he's a beast as an Inside Forward - solves that left side of midfield issue quite nicely.

Do you know what Watford received for him Simmo?

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 11:18 - Feb 23 with 2032 viewsMick_S

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 11:00 - Feb 23 by toboboly

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 13:42 - Feb 23 with 1871 viewssimmo

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 11:00 - Feb 23 by toboboly

Initial fee of about £66,000, potentially rising to £500,000 plus some add-ons and 10% sell on fee.

He was at Watford since the age of 7 and Citeh 'bought' him when he was 15. Thanks EPPP

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 13:55 - Feb 23 with 1845 viewstoboboly

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 13:42 - Feb 23 by simmo

Initial fee of about £66,000, potentially rising to £500,000 plus some add-ons and 10% sell on fee.

He was at Watford since the age of 7 and Citeh 'bought' him when he was 15. Thanks EPPP

Wow, that is terrible. Easy to see why teams like Brentford terminated their youth systems, don't pay for themselves.

Login to get fewer ads

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 18:21 - Feb 23 with 1716 viewsrsonist

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 10:53 - Feb 23 by simmo

Young players getting out from under the hoarding and mismanagement by domestic clubs that we've been complaining about for years is probably the best recent development in football.

Remember seeing some idiots on Twitter accusing Sancho of greed for not signing a new contract at City at the time! Meanwhile City were buying Bernardo Silva for £50m to sit on the bench and chasing Sanchez to play god knows where/when. I like Guardiola a lot generally but for a Barcelona guru his record with the (by all accounts outstanding) youth prospects at City so far has been abject.

Also see Reece Oxford in Germany while West Ham instead gave the likes of Nordtveit, Snodgrass and Joao Mario a few months go at a time before discarding. He's linked to Atletico Madrid today, you'd think someone at WHU would cotton on...

Lookman demanding a loan to Leipzig was great too (and scoring on his debut while Everton were getting gubbed).

You'd say this would all be great for the national side but I reckon this wave of cosmopolitanism might see a sharp rise soon of young players happier to represent the countries of their heritage than England where they clearly feel a disconnection. OK Sancho won't be playing for a Caribbean side anytime soon but that's been a growing trend among kids of African descent - see Moses, Iwobi etc.
Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 08:24 - Feb 24 with 1476 viewsA40Bosh

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 13:42 - Feb 23 by simmo

Yep. He was one of my Mrs students at Harefield. She told me all about it at the time and I have been tracking him since. Seems to be making a name for himself already.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Jadon Sancho. Non R's - yet. on 10:35 - Feb 24 with 1370 viewsSnipper

The link at the top won’t work. Can anybody explain the story please? :-).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024