Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coldest , Wettest , Warmest 10:28 - Feb 28 with 6438 viewspaulparker

With the current weather at Siberian levels what's the Coldest , Wettest, Warmest
you have been at a game

Coldest - QPR vs Forest 86 milk cup game, it was freezing it was snowing and then the floodlights went off , the old man who is a builder said to me ive been grafting out in it all day and now im sat here like a right prat freezing my bollox off , to top it all there was a massive ruck in the back of the ER stand that was just above us

also went to west ham one year with a couple of arsenal mates it was around xmas time about 23 years ago my feet were that cold I thought I had developed frost bite it was an awful game as well I had skinny stone island rain coat on and I thought it was the bollox unfortunately it offered less protection than a Rotherham social worker , I froze in the name of fashion

Wettest - Swindon away in 98 think we lost 3-1 the heavens opened and yours truly had only a v neck jumper on in an away end that had no roof , I was like a drowned rat and I even stayed to the end
West ham at home in 87 lashed it down it I think we lost 3-2 in a barnstormer cottee may have got a hat trick but again I was drenched standing in the paddocks and only had a QPR shirt over my jumper for protection

Warmest - Blackpool in 03 it was that hot that I think the central line at white city had melted
Wycombe away a couple of seasons before was hot one we lost 1-0 it may have been august bank holiday , I recall the fans singing to jude the cat
"there's only one sweaty pussy" he must have been roasting in there

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Coldest , Wettest , Warmest on 20:54 - Mar 2 with 785 viewskarl

Coldest , Wettest , Warmest on 12:55 - Feb 28 by BlackandGoldR

Hottest - Yeah blackpool too, although I sit in R block so am covered up from the baking sun.

Wettest - Non QPR - England v Croatia, the one where we didn't qualify for the Euros (I think) got soaked through and we lost after bringing it back to 2-2.

Coldest - Hmm Blackburn away, FA cup 3rd round. Lost 3-0 too I think. I do remember going to wolves away in march once and it snowing. 3-3, conceded in the 96th after 4 mins added on......

Why didn't you take an umbrella....
Coldest , Wettest , Warmest on 22:44 - Mar 2 with 738 viewsdistortR

Coldest , Wettest , Warmest on 12:37 - Feb 28 by Discodroids

Coldest for me was The Arsenal away game new years eve?.. a 3-1 win for us And the bloke who looked like sir Ian mckellans remedial chromosome casualty 'Walter', john jensen, scored for them.

I had a tasty limited edition 'red or dead' passport image top on from neal street, ( when red or dead was the proper red or dead, not the mass produced shite it is today), and naturally eschewed the use of a coat to showcase its magnificence to the Arsenal untermensch in the home crowd as I was in the home end.

I was so cold i ended up close to doing a shackleton eating huskies and mint cake to keep warm. fuking stupid. To top it all off i Got a whack on the sly round the back of my head on the way out Of the ground from a hand of unknown origins. It was worth it.

4 of us were in the north bank that day, additives meant that we weren't particularly quiet, seemed plenty hot to me!
Coldest , Wettest , Warmest on 00:02 - Mar 3 with 709 viewsBoston

Coldest , Wettest , Warmest on 20:54 - Mar 2 by karl

Why didn't you take an umbrella....

Don't be ridiculous man, he said rain and sun not nuclear fallout!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 0:09]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024