Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds like paulparker's workplace... 06:17 - Mar 31 with 1096 viewsisawqpratwcity

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12023839

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Sounds like paulparker's workplace... on 06:27 - Mar 31 with 1091 viewstimcocking

That was very interesting. I'd like to read some more, it ended too soon. She does sound like a genuine psychopath.
Sounds like paulparker's workplace... on 10:20 - Mar 31 with 993 viewssmegma

She stopped him from getting possible food poisoning as he put hot food in the fridge to 'cool down'. The only psycho is the guy who keeps reporting on it.
Sounds like paulparker's workplace... on 11:04 - Mar 31 with 951 viewsisawqpratwcity

Sounds like paulparker's workplace... on 10:20 - Mar 31 by smegma

She stopped him from getting possible food poisoning as he put hot food in the fridge to 'cool down'. The only psycho is the guy who keeps reporting on it.

That doesn't tally with what I was taught for a Food Safety certificate, and regardless, it's a fairly bold move for a self-appointed Health Inspector.

And she buried it in the rubbish.

And she didn't own up and offer an explanation.

I wouldn't go so far as to describe her as psycho, but she seems either randomly malicious or else she really has it in for the lunch's owner. Either one is enough to make you wonder about what goes on inside other, apparently unremarkable, people's heads.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Sounds like paulparker's workplace... on 11:34 - Mar 31 with 923 viewsJuzzie

Even If health concerns about putting hot food into tne fridge were the issue, surely the best course of action is to tell the guy and let him decide whether he wants the s***s or not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024