Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ouch 14:06 - Apr 23 with 3602 viewsbob566

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/ian-wrights-7-million-memorabilia-haul-sol
Ouch on 15:50 - Apr 23 with 3443 viewsEsox_Lucius

It couldn't have happened to a nicer spitter.

The grass is always greener.

Ouch on 16:00 - Apr 23 with 3415 viewsBoston

Not overly keen on the bloke, don’t hate him though ( I mean he’s not SWP’s biological father), but I think you’ll find he still has a legal right to his personal items.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 16:02]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ouch on 16:11 - Apr 23 with 3388 viewsCroydonCaptJack

So who noticed the mention of an England shirt worn by SWP!!
Ouch on 16:21 - Apr 23 with 3354 viewsjohncharles

Ouch on 15:50 - Apr 23 by Esox_Lucius

It couldn't have happened to a nicer spitter.

I do like a chuckle.

Strong and stable my arse.

Ouch on 16:27 - Apr 23 with 3339 viewsBoston

Ouch on 16:21 - Apr 23 by johncharles

I do like a chuckle.

Barry or Paul?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ouch on 16:37 - Apr 23 with 3320 viewssmegma

I take the story with a barrel load of salt. Someone has paid £7million for the stuff hoping to make a profit ??????
Ouch on 19:20 - Apr 23 with 3174 viewsNoDiddley

I reckon that bloke at the Man City league cup game has bought it to wind him up
Ouch on 20:08 - Apr 23 with 3106 viewsoddball

good.
Login to get fewer ads

Ouch on 20:14 - Apr 23 with 3091 viewsGroveR

"Among the six football shirts, an England strip worn by son Shaun Wright-Phillips has particular sentimental value."

Probably didn't even need a wash.
Ouch on 00:01 - Apr 24 with 2925 viewsPeterHucker

About 15 years ago after playing 5 a side on the pitches near Royal Oak tube, I went to a pub nearby with my team-mates and Ian Wright was parking his motorbike outside as we arrived.
Of course we all recognised him straight away and started chatting to him. I gave him some stick about various incidents against QPR. Surprisingly he was very complimentary about QPR and the atmosphere there. He sat with us inside the pub while he was waiting for his mate to turn up. He gave my mate Nick who's a Spurs fan lots of stick but it was all very good natured. Never liked him much before that evening, came away thinking he was a top chap.
Eventually his mate got there, it turned out it was Suggs and Wright made him buy us all a round!
Ouch on 06:21 - Apr 24 with 2846 viewsstowmarketrange

Ouch on 00:01 - Apr 24 by PeterHucker

About 15 years ago after playing 5 a side on the pitches near Royal Oak tube, I went to a pub nearby with my team-mates and Ian Wright was parking his motorbike outside as we arrived.
Of course we all recognised him straight away and started chatting to him. I gave him some stick about various incidents against QPR. Surprisingly he was very complimentary about QPR and the atmosphere there. He sat with us inside the pub while he was waiting for his mate to turn up. He gave my mate Nick who's a Spurs fan lots of stick but it was all very good natured. Never liked him much before that evening, came away thinking he was a top chap.
Eventually his mate got there, it turned out it was Suggs and Wright made him buy us all a round!

I can understand that Ian Wright would seem like a saint when a Chelshite muppet turned up.
Ouch on 08:11 - Apr 24 with 2755 viewsHayesender

If it meant that much to him, what was it doing in a lock up thousands of miles away?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ouch on 10:00 - Apr 24 with 2694 viewspaulparker

I actually never minded Wright as a player what a striker he was 4 times the player Kane is BTW and he was passionate about playing for England as well , as a pundit he is the drizzling sh1ts

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024