Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charley Kendall scores hattrick for U18s 23:32 - Apr 24 with 5336 viewsbosh67

Well done. Looks like a prospect and scores a fair few goals. Will be nearer 18 than 17 for the start of the 2018-19 season. Could be worth Ollie giving him a promotion to the first team in pre-season. See how he does.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charley Kendall scores hattrick for U18s on 14:00 - May 3 with 686 viewsNorthernr

Charley Kendall scores hattrick for U18s on 09:13 - Apr 26 by stevec

Good to hear this sort of stuff about under 18's and 23's.

I remember when Les first got in the team, constantly making the right runs, leaving defenders all ends up, but struggling to hit the target. It's getting in those positions though, that marks out a top forward.

It's noticeable that outside the Prem it's rare to find many forwards who make the right runs, seems like an instinct thing rather than taught.

Which is Washington's single biggest problem.
Charley Kendall scores hattrick for U18s on 14:10 - May 3 with 665 viewssmegma

Of the 6 released, only one surprised.

Leandro Ribeiro has had a great season. Plays predominantly right wing/midfield but played 3 games at right back near the end of the season. Finished top scoring midfielder and fourth top scorer in all with 8 goals.He creates plenty of goals as well. None of the regular fans can understand why as do a couple of club staff I've spoken to.
He has an uncanny resemblance to Wayne Routledge in his looks and the way he plays. He has a great attitude as he was told 3 weeks ago he was leaving yet had to play in the last 2 league games knowing he wasn't wanted. He scored in the game at Watford and played really well in his last game against Cardiff.
I wish him well wherever he ends up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024