Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! 12:33 - May 24 with 13204 views18StoneOfHoop

Bend down..vaseline out.. Come On Cottagers!
Do it for Bubbles!

..and remember pre kick-off give 26 Captain Racist Liability and BellEnd's unclean hand a swerve..

Meet the Owner With The Comedy Super Mario Brothers Moustash.. "Likewise".
[Post edited 24 May 2018 12:46]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:36 - May 26 with 2663 viewsisawqpratwcity

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 12:50 - May 26 by Mick_S

Apparently Jim Gregory twice tried to buy into Fulham and was rebuffed both times by Trinder. No cockney barrow-boy/car-dealer spiv for the likes of them!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Gregory_(football_chairman)

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 14:21 - May 26 with 2622 viewsconnell10

In uxbridge today full of gobby Villa fans, only saw about 5 Tarquins but wished them luck!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 14:27 - May 26 with 2615 viewsMick_S

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 14:21 - May 26 by connell10

In uxbridge today full of gobby Villa fans, only saw about 5 Tarquins but wished them luck!

We need to get the helicopters out.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 14:42 - May 26 with 2592 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fulham

But think AV will get some right triple dodgy decision to win it

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 16:00 - May 26 with 2503 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just see a pic of white flags on the Fulham seats

Wonder where they got that idea

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 16:13 - May 26 with 2486 viewsconnell10

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 16:00 - May 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Surrendering before a ball is kicked!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 16:56 - May 26 with 2420 viewsstevec

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 16:00 - May 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

And a fair few ISIS flags in that end. Shame on them
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 17:00 - May 26 with 2417 viewsjohnhoop

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 16:56 - May 26 by stevec

And a fair few ISIS flags in that end. Shame on them

ISIS flags? Seriously?
Login to get fewer ads

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 17:25 - May 26 with 2351 viewsRs_Holy

1-0 ...Terry ball watching
[Post edited 26 May 2018 17:25]
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 17:25 - May 26 with 2348 views2Thomas2Bowles

First blood to Fulham

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 19:02 - May 26 with 2209 viewsloftboy

Just seen on Facebook “Fulham won’t know what to do with silverware that you don’t eat with”

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 10:22 - May 27 with 2015 viewsDannyPaddox

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:36 - May 26 by isawqpratwcity

Apparently Jim Gregory twice tried to buy into Fulham and was rebuffed both times by Trinder. No cockney barrow-boy/car-dealer spiv for the likes of them!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Gregory_(football_chairman)

Isn't the irony of West London football that Jim Gregory was a Fulham fan. And (you may need to sit down if you don't know this though if you don't know it you won't know you don't know it until you know it and who knows you might still be standing up). Ealing boy done good Ken Bates is a QPR fan.

Btw: Well done Fulham.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 10:23]
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 11:01 - May 27 with 1969 viewsisawqpratwcity

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 10:22 - May 27 by DannyPaddox

Isn't the irony of West London football that Jim Gregory was a Fulham fan. And (you may need to sit down if you don't know this though if you don't know it you won't know you don't know it until you know it and who knows you might still be standing up). Ealing boy done good Ken Bates is a QPR fan.

Btw: Well done Fulham.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 10:23]

Surely even Lblock and paulparker would concede that we dodged a bullet there!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024