Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment 18:26 - Jun 13 with 5060 viewsYugohoop

Hi all, i haven't posted here in long while but I do lurk in the background reading all the weird and wonderful stuff that's posted about our dear club. If any of the site moderators are reading this, it would be very much apricated if this thread could be made a sticky at least until our season starts in September.

Anyway to my point, I'm a member of ASB FC which is a QPR supporters football team playing in the Chiswick & District Sunday league. We are currently running a recruitment drive to supplement / improve our current playing squad for next season and would like to invite anyone who is interested to get in touch.

We play in the famous Blue & White hoops on Sunday mornings in and around West London and as a club have existed for over 20 years.

If you’re interested then there are two key points to consider;
1. Can you attend training and match days regularly? The squad needs consistency to perform week in week out, and although odd absence can be tolerated, there’s absolutely no point in joining if you can only play once in a blue moon.
2. Can you play under your real name? As silly as that sounds, new rules on player registration mean that all registered players must provide photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence) along with their registration form to prove to the league and FA who they are.

If can answer yes to both questions then we’d love to hear from you! Obviously some playing ability would be good too 😊
Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 22:30 - Jun 13 with 4955 viewsPunteR

What day/night is training?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 05:18 - Jun 14 with 4887 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'd be surprised if this isn't McClaren in disguise and applicants may well find there way into the starting XI come August.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 09:45 - Jun 14 with 4788 viewsYugohoop

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 05:18 - Jun 14 by PlanetHonneywood

I'd be surprised if this isn't McClaren in disguise and applicants may well find there way into the starting XI come August.

lol, I can assure you i'm not Shteeeeve.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 9:53]
Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 09:52 - Jun 14 with 4785 viewsYugohoop

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 22:30 - Jun 13 by PunteR

What day/night is training?

Pre-season training will be every Sunday morning from the 22nd July until the season starts. we're yet to decide on the location but if you PM me your email i can add you to the mailing list. Midweek evening sessions probably won't start until nearer the start of the season and are likely to be at the Westway or another local venue.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 9:52]
Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 10:04 - Jun 14 with 4761 viewsRBlock

I'd love to get back into 11 aside rather than 5s, but I'm a mess every Sunday morning after QPR so would be no use to anybody.
Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 10:49 - Jun 14 with 4722 viewsBoston

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 09:52 - Jun 14 by Yugohoop

Pre-season training will be every Sunday morning from the 22nd July until the season starts. we're yet to decide on the location but if you PM me your email i can add you to the mailing list. Midweek evening sessions probably won't start until nearer the start of the season and are likely to be at the Westway or another local venue.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 9:52]

Will there be a fully trained medical team at these matches? We’re not dealing with spring chickens on this board.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 12:22 - Jun 14 with 4649 viewsYugohoop

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 10:49 - Jun 14 by Boston

Will there be a fully trained medical team at these matches? We’re not dealing with spring chickens on this board.

Haha, there's a medical bag if that helps.
Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 13:06 - Jun 14 with 4618 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 12:22 - Jun 14 by Yugohoop

Nah, old-school players just need a magic sponge, cold water and foul-smelling liniment.
Login to get fewer ads

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 18:32 - Jun 14 with 4457 viewsHunterhoop

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 12:22 - Jun 14 by Yugohoop

That was purely for looks a few years back! Helped meet league criteria. There were just some bandages in it and a melted ice pack, I think. You invested in this?!
Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 19:51 - Jun 14 with 4426 viewsYugohoop

Accrington Stanley Bowles FC (ASB) -Recruitment on 18:32 - Jun 14 by Hunterhoop

That was purely for looks a few years back! Helped meet league criteria. There were just some bandages in it and a melted ice pack, I think. You invested in this?!

Yes mate, we upgraded to one with a broken zip.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024