Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red Cards/Yellow Cards 07:47 - Jul 6 with 622 viewsDylanP

So far the England players have looked very professional and in control. We have not seen many dirty fouls and certainly not the kind of hysterical floor-rolling nonsense that the likes of Neymar and Ronaldo specialize in. Long may it continue.

In terms of record, only 5 of the 32 teams to play in the world Cup have picked up less cards than England (Iceland, Poland, Spain, Saudi Arabia, and Uruguay). Uruguay has got to be the surprise of that lot, given Suarez's well-earned reputation. They have only picked up one yellow card so far (England have 4). Not surprisingly Columbia have the worst disciplinary record with one red card and 9 yellows. They played dirty against us. Argentina and Panama are tied for the most actual cards, with 11 yellows each.

Anyhow, I'm pleased that England are towards the bottom of the disciplinary table so far. It says to me that they are focused on the game and getting the business done.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Red Cards/Yellow Cards on 08:37 - Jul 6 with 583 viewsToast_R

There is a yellow card amnesty after the next round. A good rule I reckon, one that would have saved Gazza such heart break.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024