Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southgate you're the one... 21:21 - Jul 7 with 1311 viewsbosh67

Apart from Sir Bobby and Terry V I really haven't been as impressed by anyone as I am by the way Southgate has led this team and this campaign.

This is a man who has masterminded World Cup wins at junior level and he's bringing that tactical mind to this very young team. People have doubted him as a yes man but he's taken ownership of this team.

Whatever happens on Wednesday the future is bright under Southgate. Doing it the right way.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Southgate you're the one... on 22:14 - Jul 7 with 1228 viewsCiderwithRsie

If at any point I wake up and Big Sam is still England manager I'm going to be really hacked off.
Southgate you're the one... on 23:19 - Jul 7 with 1133 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I was quite impressed with Hoddle until...

Southgates doing alright.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Southgate you're the one... on 00:24 - Jul 8 with 1046 viewsBloomsburyR

Besides his tactical abilities, I am equally impressed with Southgate’s understanding of football and its broader complexities. I can strongly recommend the New Statesman’s podcast series Political Football. In the latest episode, Southgate’s thoughts on the England team building a new understanding of a modern English identity of diversity, youth, and hard work are discussed.
Southgate you're the one... on 00:55 - Jul 8 with 1013 viewstimcocking

It's the first time in a long time that we're controlling games completely and been looking like we're a class above the 'lesser' nations. Usually we can't seem to pass the ball around at all.

Southgate has to take lots of credit. Albeit we've beaten Sweden, Tunisia, Panama and Colombia so the draw has been kind.

Semi finals...surely we couldn't?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024