Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread (Reading) 16:33 - Oct 2 with 23526 viewsJacksDad

Thought I would take the bullet for this one .......... 0 - 1 to the QPR .. last minute penalty Oh the Irony
Match Thread (Reading) on 22:05 - Oct 2 with 1949 viewsactonman

Better team until we scored then sat back defending the lead for 25 mins , risky stuff but it came off tonight. Reminded me of what most teams do to us ... grind the game down and waste as much time as possible ... about time we deployed these tactics to get the points
Match Thread (Reading) on 22:07 - Oct 2 with 1912 viewsEsox_Lucius

Well done to the Fuchia Furies (Our EFL franchise name?) I thought the defence as a whole performed well and Joe did what he had to. Luongo & Cousins quietly effective in the middle, Cameron shadowing well mopping up where needed, despite the Sky commentator failing to mention it whenever he had the ball bar one occasion, Wells just looks like someone who hasn't played much for a year but has the brain and the nous to change all that. Eze... bad day at the office, move on to the next one.
Two poor sides with a calm finish from BFG the difference.

The grass is always greener.

Match Thread (Reading) on 22:08 - Oct 2 with 1895 viewsDorse

Fair play to all concerned - wasn't expecting a result and this is a good one

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread (Reading) on 22:09 - Oct 2 with 1886 viewsSuffolkHoop

Great win, QPR on the up again!
Match Thread (Reading) on 22:20 - Oct 2 with 1704 viewsRs_Holy

Fully deserved that!... well done all concerned including Shteeve! Not the greatest game and Reading are bloody terrible but That’s not our problem.
Match Thread (Reading) on 22:25 - Oct 2 with 1646 viewskropotkin41

Match Thread (Reading) on 21:54 - Oct 2 by WatfordR

Four points off play offs.

Just saying.

As long as we can find 3 teams worse than us..... that's ambition enough at the moment.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread (Reading) on 23:03 - Oct 2 with 1435 viewsMistication92

Win's a win but that was awful viewing. Play some bloody wingers and the system would look decent!
Match Thread (Reading) on 23:49 - Oct 2 with 1326 viewsBoston

I erm, forgot we were playing. Worse than that, I forgot it was Tuesday. Now has anyone seen my trousers?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread (Reading) on 10:05 - Oct 3 with 1070 viewsterryb

Match Thread (Reading) on 22:25 - Oct 2 by kropotkin41

As long as we can find 3 teams worse than us..... that's ambition enough at the moment.

Ipswich, Preston, Hull, Birningham, Millwall & Rotherham to start with.

There may well be others!

However, as an Ipswich resident, I'm dreading that match on the 20th. Rangers away to a team yet to win. How does that usually end up?
Match Thread (Reading) on 10:21 - Oct 3 with 1032 viewsCamberleyR

Match Thread (Reading) on 10:05 - Oct 3 by terryb

Ipswich, Preston, Hull, Birningham, Millwall & Rotherham to start with.

There may well be others!

However, as an Ipswich resident, I'm dreading that match on the 20th. Rangers away to a team yet to win. How does that usually end up?

With Charity Park Rangers rolling out the red carpet of course and one of the opposition getting their first goal in five seasons.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024