Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone.................Just Back??? 11:14 - Nov 25 with 2690 viewsRed_Ranger

What happened up there? Close game? fair result?
Anyone.................Just Back??? on 11:19 - Nov 25 with 2671 viewsRed_Ranger

sorry, found this:

At times it was great to watch. Started well with a cracking goal.
After we gave the first goal away we went on the back foot.
Second Stoke goal was miles offside.
QPR in the past would crumble at this point.
However we showed exactly the right character required to do well this season and got a very well deserved point.

Referee was weak and biased towards Stoke so I take this as a good result even though we were much more skilful and a better team than them.

Finally good to see over 1,000 fans make the effort to support the team today.

Onwards and upwards U R’s

any advances?
Anyone.................Just Back??? on 11:22 - Nov 25 with 2651 viewsTacticalR

This should probably be called the Not Just Back/Been Back a Long Time thread.

Air hostess clique

Anyone.................Just Back??? on 12:20 - Nov 25 with 2454 viewssouthbrookstreet

I thought that was a great away point and great two goals from rangel and assist from eze and great Rs support.. This is Robbie williams territory isn't it ummm.. nice if the Rs supporters sang... I'm loving Rangel instead
Anyone.................Just Back??? on 12:47 - Nov 25 with 2358 viewstimcocking

Nice to see Peter Crouch didn't celebrate when it looked like he'd scored the winner.
Anyone.................Just Back??? on 13:02 - Nov 25 with 2323 viewssmegma

Anyone.................Just Back??? on 12:47 - Nov 25 by timcocking

Nice to see Peter Crouch didn't celebrate when it looked like he'd scored the winner.

He didn't celebrate because he knew he was offside ???
Anyone.................Just Back??? on 13:39 - Nov 25 with 2218 viewsBklynRanger

Anyone.................Just Back??? on 13:02 - Nov 25 by smegma

He didn't celebrate because he knew he was offside ???

We'll never quite know the answer to that I suppose. It looked like he was a bit happy for a second but was going to stop himself celebrating and then it was offside anyway. Pure speculation but something like that...
Anyone.................Just Back??? on 13:58 - Nov 25 with 2155 viewss1cRanger

Anyone.................Just Back??? on 13:39 - Nov 25 by BklynRanger

We'll never quite know the answer to that I suppose. It looked like he was a bit happy for a second but was going to stop himself celebrating and then it was offside anyway. Pure speculation but something like that...

He applauded the rangers fans when he came off as we applauded him when he came on. Nice touch I thought. Glad we support ex players but very glad he didn't score the winner.

I'm still on my way back to be fair as stayed overnight at a mates house but thought our support was awesome up there! Wasn't expecting much from the game and if Sjoke had taken their chances they could have won it easy.

Having said that I think we did ouraelves proud and has some really decent spells in the game where with a bit more quality and thought about key passes we could have hurt them more.

Best Rangers player - Eze (looked class out there and really pushed the team on)
Worst Rangers player - Lynch (Unfortunately not a great day in the office this week by picking up a yellow very early on and passing to Tom Ince who set up their equaliser. Very avoidable goal to give away)

Confidence is high. Let's move on to the next game and try and get all 3 points as we have some very tough fixtures coming up.
Anyone.................Just Back??? on 20:22 - Nov 25 with 1628 viewsParkRoyalR

One bad mistake shouldn't make you the worst player on the park, especially after distribution so good prior and never hid afterwards, always the option to take ball out of defence and defending so well 2nd Half. Bidwell offered usual free cross for 2nd and ballwatched 1st after Lynch's error. Wzolek however didn't fancy it, contributed nothing and was rightly hooked, leaving Rangel to exploit space + show the way.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone.................Just Back??? on 21:57 - Nov 25 with 1451 viewsingeminate

Anyone.................Just Back??? on 20:22 - Nov 25 by ParkRoyalR

One bad mistake shouldn't make you the worst player on the park, especially after distribution so good prior and never hid afterwards, always the option to take ball out of defence and defending so well 2nd Half. Bidwell offered usual free cross for 2nd and ballwatched 1st after Lynch's error. Wzolek however didn't fancy it, contributed nothing and was rightly hooked, leaving Rangel to exploit space + show the way.

Lynch had a terrible first half. It’s true he never hid but his distribution was bad even after he gave the ball away for the goal, it wasn’t a one off moment of madness. He’s been great this season, but comfortably our worst player on Saturday.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024