Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron/Rangel/Hemed all crocked 10:13 - Dec 14 with 4122 viewsBuckR

All three out of Saturday and potentially out for lengthy spells beyond that.............
Cameron/Rangel/Hemed all crocked on 21:00 - Dec 14 with 625 viewsqueensparker

Hemed’s not really a massive loss given Wells is clearly first choice, although we’ll need Wells to stay fit. He’s not been a sicknote type player over the years so fingers crossed. Not too bad.

At least with Cameron we have Cousins/Scowen/potentially a returning Manning to bulk up the midfield - time for one or more of them to cement a place again, so not too bad.

Rangel’s done his job in one way which was to bridge the gap until Furlong was fit again, but he’s been so good at it we’re really going to miss him. Biggest loss of the three IMO. But at least Furlong’s fit again.

So could be worse - glass half full on this one!
Cameron/Rangel/Hemed all crocked on 21:35 - Dec 14 with 575 viewsdavman

Cameron/Rangel/Hemed all crocked on 13:46 - Dec 14 by paulparker

It’s not the end of the world, if anything this leaves the door open for the likes of smyth, furlong, BOS, they will be fresh with a point to prove ,
We have taken 2 points out of the last 12 the team has done well but now is the time for some of our youngsters to come in and play without fear

... Although I am not sure whether I'd trust BOS or Smyth at RB or Defensive Midfield.

I reckon he'll play Cousins tmrw not Scowen.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024