Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 23:23:20|
Queens Park Rangers v Wycombe Wanderers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 12:15:04|
Luton Town v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Happy New Year thread|
at 21:14 31 Dec 2020
To all of you - arses and angels alike (and everyone in between).
All the best for 2021. Let's kick this virus out and start to see QPR going back in the right direction.
Everyone keep safe, well and start to enjoy life again!
|Things I learned from Norwich (a)|
at 21:54 29 Dec 2020
1. If Dykes is the standard of professional footballer in the Football League, I gave up too early at 45.
2. If Norwich is the best team in this league, just how bad must it be? They were shocking.
3. Is it an age thing in that Todd Cantwell has always had a face you could punch, even more so after that dive?
4. Todd Kane - see comment 1. above about Dykes. Can't defend, can't pass - wtf can he do?
5. Backs against the wall defending we can do. Keep the ball we bloody well can't.
6. I suggested to my son Hugill might give us a laugh and Hugill one from under the bar; never thought BOS would do that.
7. They could have put Delia in goal at half time, the score would not have been any different.
8. The belief in the team once we equalised was commendable and we really should have won. If we can get out of trouble with a few wins and can play without pressure, it might be as much fun as last season, but f-me it is such a big IF.
9. I'm guessing that this wasn't the game he was going to get judged on. I'm thinking that a defeat (or even a draw) at Luton may be it.
10. We are really going to embarrass ourselves in the cup aren't we?
11. Much better than I thought it would be, but we are desperate for a three point game...
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 12:07:53|
Norwich City v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 09:23:21|
Queens Park Rangers v Swansea City prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 19:21:55|
Wycombe Wanderers v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 15:14:43|
Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 21:31:09|
Queens Park Rangers v Reading prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 19:16:35|
Millwall v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 21:23:08|
Huddersfield Town v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 15:47:25|
Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 19:09:20|
Brentford v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 18:26:41|
Queens Park Rangers v Rotherham United prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 02:17:48|
Queens Park Rangers v Watford prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 20:38:36|
Blackburn Rovers v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 22:33:08|
Derby County v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Warm reflections on yesterday|
at 17:38 1 Nov 2020
Some real positives.
1. We are still not yielding many shots on goal. Yes, we let a significant proportion of them in, but we must be doing something right in terms of our defending. Just got to eradicate these brain farts at the back, which seem evenly spread through our defence.
2. Todd Kane - my heart sank when he was on the team sheet as Kakay has been one of our best players since lockdown, but that finish - WOW! He also didn't look too shabby defensively - two errors - one, so nearly getting sent off at the start of the second half and then that mis-judged header from Carrol's loose cross field pass late on.
3. Illias Chair - that's my boy! Freedom, energy, ball retention, a goal and a bloody good assist.
4. Uncs - he is awesome for 50 minutes, then visibly tires. Are we destined to get no more out of him, or is this just a matter of gaining fitness? Great winger, although he should have passed that early chance into the bottom corner rather than trying to lob Smithies.
5. Dom Ball - not his biggest fan. Great energy, great attitude, likeable chap, but in the main (especially since lockdown) he has been poor - poor touch and atrocious passing, but the last couple of games he has given us something and What. A. Goal!
6. Lyndon Dykes - I'm not sure he'll score more than 10 this season, but some of the bits and pieces he did were impressive. OK, so he hardly won a header all game, but the cut back for Uncs' chance and the way he occupied their back line was impressive.
7. I know that we have proved to be incredibly fragile at time on games, but we do tend to start well. Yesterday before the game, confidence must have been low, but we looked like we played with belief from the off. Yes, it looked like it was going to unravel after then first peno and even more after the second, but the fact that we started like that indicates that there is some belief in this squad...
I still worry that two of the three goals were worldies, that our strikers do not look like scoring, our defenders are going for the world record in penos conceded and we were so, so bad against Preston, but even for a pessimist like me there are some hopeful signs (and we all know what hope does to a QPR fan...).
|Kids football during second lockdown? |
at 13:21 1 Nov 2020
Anyone got a clue whether it will be allowed or not? "Elite" football allowed (does that include QPR? ), but no mention of grassroots. I don't play anymore, so just worried about the lad.
Shouldn't be a problem as they're all at school together, but seeing as golf is going to be shutdown again, logic clearly isn't at play here...
|Forum Votes: ||921|
|Comment Votes: ||8|
|Prediction League: ||35|