Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 10:23:08|
Sheffield Wednesday v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 21:58:44|
Queens Park Rangers v Nottingham Forest prediction logged
at 00:05 23 Apr 2019
I had a real rant lined up at the final whistle today, but decided against it. I tried to pretend that it didn't matter as we were staying up regardless, but my God that hurt today.
We need a spine to this team. A 'keeper, but I still think Joe needs time and is good enough. Two centre backs; surely one is Leistner, but I do not buy this "he's ill" stuff - something is going on there, isn' t it?, but Lynch and Hall have to go, leaving Furlong, who will do for now. We'll need a couple of reserves though..
At least one, possibly two defensive midfielders; maybe Luongo is one, but need someone bigger and stronger than Scowen with him - a younger Geoff Cameron maybe. An attacking midfielder next and surely we've enough there - Freeman, Eze or Chair will do.
Nothing up top though. I love him as an impact player, but big Matt just isn't mobile enough. And this is where I thick we are fecked. We cannot afford to buy and will be reliant on cheaper loans next season.
No spine = bloody hard season next year and an Ipswich type season looks odds on.
Strap yourselves in, this is going to get rocky...
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 20:30:34|
Queens Park Rangers v Blackburn Rovers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 09:23:50|
Queens Park Rangers v Swansea City prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 07:55:20|
Millwall v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 20:17:13|
Norwich City v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 22:57:52|
Queens Park Rangers v Bolton Wanderers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 11:37:20|
Hull City v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
at 21:48 13 Mar 2019
Soft as shite as a team.
Never before has a team needed a Derry and Hill as much as us since the last time we needed a Derry and Hill.
The team and the club look utterly shot. There might be a good set of players in there somewhere, but confidence is through the floor and until we fluke another 1-0 like we did against Wigan, this run will continue.
All of our youngsters coming through are midfielders or wingers. There are no defenders and we look like we need 4 defenders. One of them is a striker who can't even get into Walsall's team and we're going to be down to him and Big Matt next season.
Going down this season would be a disaster, but feck me, it will save a season of pain and misery next time round.
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 20:02:55|
Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 12:28:40|
Brentford v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|This is it for thr foreseeable, isn't it? |
at 09:13 24 Feb 2019
1. We are rubbish when Cameron doesn't play and at the end of the season we cannot replace him because...
2. The no money situation will come home to roost next season. People are happy that we have significantly reduced the wage bill, but judging by the last set of accounts, we are only about half way there.
3. We have a couple of kids who may come to the fore, but they are all in attacking positions and...
4. Our defence is actually pretty poor without the Cameron protection blanket in front of them .
5. We have tried all the types of manager - passionate clubman, up and coming lower league man, ex-national manager. Maybe an unknown continental man may be worth a go, but surely we have run ont of options.
6. Early season based around a settled team playing in a set way. Unfortunately, that killed the old ones who were holding it all together as they all picked up long term injuries.
7. The big money sales needed to finance and our only way of competing won't materialise now. No more than £6m for Freeman and no more than £4m for Eze. It isn't worth selling at those prices, but we won't have a choice...
Happy Sunday everyone; I thought I'd share the pain...
... Of course, a lucky win on Tuesday and everything will be rosy...
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 23:55:40|
Middlesbrough v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 19:12:31|
Queens Park Rangers v West Bromwich Albion prediction logged
|The surely it can't be a 7-1 double WBA match thread|
at 06:47 19 Feb 2019
Going early. Hopefully none of you going tonight will need to go early...
Too many losses on the trot and too much standing off the oppo in our home games make me think this may be another hard, hard night.
If we carry on the second half v Brum and how we played in the Cup, we have a chance, but if it is a timid start like Brum, Preston or most games at home since Christmas, we will get stuffed.
Luck needs to turn and surely we'll put a winning performance in soon, but I fear not tonight.
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 19:33:12|
Bristol City v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 13:29:40|
Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Forum Votes: ||633|
|Comment Votes: ||4|
|Prediction League: ||45|