Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves v Liverpool tonight still haunts me 10:19 - Dec 21 with 1983 viewsScarecrow

Any on here that went to that game, when we had won the old Title, but Liverpool were allowed to play there game a week or so later. Lots of QPR in the Wolves end in wishing for a Wolves win and at 1-0 we had hope, but Toshack and Keegan took over.
What a team we had then. Great memories on a great QPR team, so close.
Urs.
Wolves v Liverpool tonight still haunts me on 10:26 - Dec 21 with 1963 viewsknocker

Yep. I was there. Sad day indeed.
Wolves v Liverpool tonight still haunts me on 10:39 - Dec 21 with 1934 viewsMick_S

Just found this:

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wolves v Liverpool tonight still haunts me on 10:57 - Dec 21 with 1900 viewsDiscodroids

'Stan & Gerry at the BBC studios awaiting the outcome of Wolves v Liverpool title decider in 1976. Liverpool won 3-1 and lifted title QPR finished as Runners up.'
@Pinterest

Just look at the pair of 'em. Magic.

[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 10:59]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Wolves v Liverpool tonight still haunts me on 11:06 - Dec 21 with 1876 viewsqprxtc

Wolves v Liverpool tonight still haunts me on 10:57 - Dec 21 by Discodroids

'Stan & Gerry at the BBC studios awaiting the outcome of Wolves v Liverpool title decider in 1976. Liverpool won 3-1 and lifted title QPR finished as Runners up.'
@Pinterest

Just look at the pair of 'em. Magic.

[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 10:59]

Ron Phillips serenely contemplating the profound nature of Gerry Francis' hairstyle.

Or having a bit of a kip.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024