Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australian cricket 12:14 - Jan 4 with 5086 viewsBlackCrowe

Incredbile what's happening over there at the moment against India.

12 months ago, they were skittling England with incredible displays of swing bowling whilst the greatest swing bowler in the world Jimmy could fine no swing whatsoever.

12 months on pretty much the same bowling attack can't get the ball to move whatsoever and are getting tonked by India batsmen.

No flipping way was sandpaper-gate a one-off incident against S.Africa, nor was it isolated to fall guy Bancroft. All the current Oz bowlers must be feeling pretty nervous right now.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Australian cricket on 11:11 - Jan 6 with 774 viewsqprd

Australian cricket on 10:28 - Jan 6 by Hooparoo

Most Aussies (including me) were so disgusted after the ball tampering/cheating thing that a lot of us stopped watching or caring about cricket. It is now dying a slow death in this country and if they let those two prats come back before their ban is finished, that will be the final death knell. So many people have said to me that the whole incident made them ashamed to be an Aussie for the first time in their lives. Black letter day. 😕

Cheats should burn in hell whatever the sport. Fck ‘em! Fck them all!

test cricket does seem to be dying a slow death

absolutely no one at the stadium for these test matches in australia

i think england is the only country in the world where people show up for test matches. dont even get full crowds in india
Australian cricket on 14:01 - Jan 6 with 701 viewsstowmarketrange

Australian cricket on 11:11 - Jan 6 by qprd

test cricket does seem to be dying a slow death

absolutely no one at the stadium for these test matches in australia

i think england is the only country in the world where people show up for test matches. dont even get full crowds in india

There weren’t many Aussies there last year for the Ashes either.They normally turned up until day 3.After that it was mostly England fans,especially at the MCG for the 4th test.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024