Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AFC Wimbledon 21:59 - Jan 26 with 1711 viewsloftboy

Great result for them, looking forward to work tomorrow as a great percentage of my work colleagues are westham season ticket holders.
Shame they can’t replicate it in the league.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 22:00]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

AFC Wimbledon on 22:02 - Jan 26 with 1687 viewsenfieldargh

strong looking wet spam line up plus 56million pound Andy Carroll

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

AFC Wimbledon on 22:28 - Jan 26 with 1598 viewstraininvain

Funny old game- Wimbledon 8pts adrift at the bottom of league one beat West Ham who are midtable in the Premiership.

Only the West Ham manager will know why he didn’t start the likes of Anderson and Arnautovic today. Bizarre.
AFC Wimbledon on 22:40 - Jan 26 with 1568 viewsNoelmc

Really pleased for them and their fans.

Used to play football with their manager Wally Downes over Wormholt Park when I was a kid. He was a big R’s fan as a teen. Went to Burlington Danes school and was a key figure in the “Crazy Gang” as a pro. Nephew of the boxer Terry Downes.
AFC Wimbledon on 12:36 - Jan 27 with 1275 viewsBushman

AFC Wimbledon on 22:40 - Jan 26 by Noelmc

Really pleased for them and their fans.

Used to play football with their manager Wally Downes over Wormholt Park when I was a kid. He was a big R’s fan as a teen. Went to Burlington Danes school and was a key figure in the “Crazy Gang” as a pro. Nephew of the boxer Terry Downes.

Is thar scar on Wally Downes lip new?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

AFC Wimbledon on 15:04 - Jan 28 with 932 viewsthemodfather

what allocation did wetspam get? 1200?
AFC Wimbledon on 02:51 - Jan 29 with 813 viewsdixiedean

It was St Clement Danes then ( before we merged with Burlington and got distracted by girls) . Wally was a couple of years below me . He didn't go into 6th form - became Wimbledon's first ever apprentice I think . Definitely a Ranger though . Shame he's drawn the Millwall scum in next round.
AFC Wimbledon on 08:14 - Jan 29 with 662 viewsTheChef

And then they get drawn with Millwall at home - so any money they are likely to make will largely go on policing costs.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024