Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched the full Sheffield game. 21:25 - Sep 2 with 2135 viewsconnell10

Good to see the BFG and Manning both getting booed , good also to see great shitehousery from Rangers and some lovely flowing football. Also loving Hugill upfront he is a total wind up merchant and a good player to boot! All in all very enjoyable.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just watched the full Sheffield game. on 15:54 - Sep 3 with 1529 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm probably biased but 95% of what we did perfectly legal.

That taking the ball to the corner, incredibly frustrating, as shown when Weds player booted Hugill up in the air, but its what everyone does.

Sheff Weds inc Mass! particularly stupid that last 10 minutes, giving away stupid fouls for fun.

Thought ref did well in that period, despite as Andy Sinton said 20,000 + Sheff Weds fans telling him otherwise.
Just watched the full Sheffield game. on 15:56 - Sep 3 with 1530 viewsNorthernr

I'm sick of us being a soft touch. Good to see us standing up for ourselves and rattling a few cages.

That said, having also sat through the game last night, and while I obviously completely love Ryan and have been talking him up for years, I wasn't keen on his antics on a couple of occasions. Twice, once when they kicked the ball at him, and once when somebody may have possibly trodden on his arm, he was rolling around like he'd been shot. We can do without that.
Just watched the full Sheffield game. on 17:26 - Sep 3 with 1385 viewsDorse

Just watched the full Sheffield game. on 15:56 - Sep 3 by Northernr

I'm sick of us being a soft touch. Good to see us standing up for ourselves and rattling a few cages.

That said, having also sat through the game last night, and while I obviously completely love Ryan and have been talking him up for years, I wasn't keen on his antics on a couple of occasions. Twice, once when they kicked the ball at him, and once when somebody may have possibly trodden on his arm, he was rolling around like he'd been shot. We can do without that.

Surely one of our coaches covers Acting? Check the bench: if one of them is wearing legwarmers, it'll be him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just watched the full Sheffield game. on 18:11 - Sep 3 with 1285 viewsLazyFan

Hugill was often holding on to the shorts of his marker. So, did do a lot of fouling. However not a lot of diving that the Wed fans claim he did. Strange they did not see the real fouling going on.

Manning has learned what managers like to call "game management". Contrast this to coming on as a sub and getting immidatly sent off as he did in the past. Thus he has learned the lesson.

Seeing as the ref was a homer, I think Ryan did the right thing and game played it back to them. Players will do this if the ref is not strong. The ref was at fault here, but we know that already.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Just watched the full Sheffield game. on 08:36 - Sep 4 with 1012 viewscaliforniahoop

Just watched the full Sheffield game. on 15:56 - Sep 3 by Northernr

You and me both, always rated Manning and to be honest, Smith and Amos are no better than him in CM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024