Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Smith Forever R interview on offish 19:28 - Oct 9 with 4562 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/forever-rs-tommy-smith/

Really enjoyed his time with us. Intelligent team player. Scored some vital goals for us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tommy Smith Forever R interview on offish on 21:40 - Oct 11 with 468 viewsMiss_Terraces

Tommy Smith Forever R interview on offish on 14:56 - Oct 10 by timcocking

Not at Loftus Road there isn't.

There'll always be a few @@@@s around. They aren't really racists, they are just @@@@s who'd also no doubt hate you and i and gay people or anybody else they could think of to hate. That's just a tiny minority of nasty, bitter people. Every country will have people like that. If you think it's racism, you're mistaken.

In my 45 years, i've never known a racist person in Britain. Certainly not where i grew up in Cornwall.

Antti, the words 'had' and 'have' do not mean the same thing, that's just a misapprehension on your part of what you were reading.

Out of interest, how many games have you attended at Loftus Road? Looking back, I have sung songs that would be deemed inappropriate in 2019. There was no malice or hate in my words, I just went with the crowd. As a club we are better than most but we are not perfect. I was at the game we played Tottenham, where kick it out started their campaign. I took great pride they chose our club at home. They could have chosen 19 other clubs but they chose us. We could do better, so could every other club.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024