Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bleak 11:13 - Dec 31 with 3716 viewsFrankRightguard

Bleak on 01:23 - Jan 1 with 768 viewsNortholt_Rs

Bleak on 00:53 - Jan 1 by Lblock

I’m with SteveC

That old saying you can prove anything with facts..... well there be some facts at the depths we’re now plummeting with Bungle the constant

Happy New Year .... if it’s worse than the last 52 weeks following this tinpot, barrel of frogs, shit storm club that I’ve come to love and hate then I will simply cry

I’m with SteveC too....bloke talks sense.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Bleak on 01:28 - Jan 1 with 755 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bleak on 00:53 - Jan 1 by Lblock

I’m with SteveC

That old saying you can prove anything with facts..... well there be some facts at the depths we’re now plummeting with Bungle the constant

Happy New Year .... if it’s worse than the last 52 weeks following this tinpot, barrel of frogs, shit storm club that I’ve come to love and hate then I will simply cry

Cheer up, LB. Most of those bad results were last season.

Sorry I missed you after the game on Sunday. I had some cracking stories recalled that you used to regale us with on Friday mornings over a cuppa at Willesden.

You're still one of my most-quoted people. Great to meet you before the game. Really loved it. Happy new Year to you and yours.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bleak on 11:02 - Jan 1 with 606 viewsLblock

Bleak on 01:28 - Jan 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Cheer up, LB. Most of those bad results were last season.

Sorry I missed you after the game on Sunday. I had some cracking stories recalled that you used to regale us with on Friday mornings over a cuppa at Willesden.

You're still one of my most-quoted people. Great to meet you before the game. Really loved it. Happy new Year to you and yours.

Great to see the return of the Mack

Catch up with you soon, I’m troubled about those cracking stories, let the past be the past!

Happy New Year and see you in 2020 (have pm’d you)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024