Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. 17:04 - Feb 8 with 3896 viewsted_hendrix

In the league and counting, c'mon to fck someone sort out our defence please?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. on 23:38 - Feb 8 with 765 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. on 23:32 - Feb 8 by wombat

Been back a while , Kane Wallace poor players , Kane is actually getting worse each game , wingers today except chair no help defending Eze zero interest in covering his full back .

Midfield except ball who was MOM for me Amos once again zero impact in the middle . Chair played up front and on the wings stuck a shift in to little reward

Eze and bright awful one dribble from Eze first half and. A weak shot not much else to report . Bright poo was double teamed at one stage but didn’t seem that interested today

HUGILL WAS HUGILL FAIR BIT OF EFFORT CRAP FIRST TOUCH nobody near him for 90 mins

Jelly decent distribution. But no better than Lumley in actually stopping the ball going in The net , should prob have cut the cords out for the first goal .

We are in free fall simple as that poor team , zero confidence for some zero effort for others ,

Nothing on the bench to changes things , most worrying thing is a manger who is to stubborn to admit when he’s wrong , still playing zonal marking at corners every game , won’t ever take certain players off when they aren’t playing well again .

Not sure what can be changed but if Kane starts at Swansea Tuesday night I’ll be done for man slaughter before kick off poorest full back I’ve seen in 40 -;us years

Desperately need a Scowen in the middle not a Amos alongside ball . Let’s hope nobody beneath us goes on anything close to a run or we are deeply in trouble .

Only player who looked genuinely gutted at the eind if the game was ball , our cash cow in the middle spike to some Huddersfield players for ages at the end then half arsed walked toward the few away fans left in the away end , similar to his performance during the 90 mins really half arsed

Thanks Wombat

Poll: Expectations for this season?

54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. on 00:21 - Feb 9 with 720 viewstimcocking

Yeah, we're looking an absolute shambles at the back.

The first two or three minutes of that game...we had the worst start in the history of English football, or we would have if Huddersfield could shoot straight. Just fcuking clear it. One or two of the players should be slapped for not hoofing it.
54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. on 00:44 - Feb 9 with 698 viewsBenny_the_Ball

54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. on 00:21 - Feb 9 by timcocking

Yeah, we're looking an absolute shambles at the back.

The first two or three minutes of that game...we had the worst start in the history of English football, or we would have if Huddersfield could shoot straight. Just fcuking clear it. One or two of the players should be slapped for not hoofing it.

"One or two of the players should be slapped for not hoofing it. "

You've posted that on the wrong thread!

People you wanna slap by connell10 24 Jan 2020 10:12
Not through anything they do or say just by the way they look. For me Freddie Mercury just something about his face that was eeewwww!!

[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 0:44]
54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. on 00:54 - Feb 9 with 680 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Interesting that MW says Barbet will find it difficult to shift Masterson from the team on current form. On current form, Hall should be looking over his shoulder.
54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. on 00:56 - Feb 9 with 676 viewsWilloW4

54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. on 00:54 - Feb 9 by Benny_the_Ball

Interesting that MW says Barbet will find it difficult to shift Masterson from the team on current form. On current form, Hall should be looking over his shoulder.

Hall should just naff off, he's crap.
54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. on 01:51 - Feb 9 with 650 viewsVancouverHoop

54 fecking goals we've conceded so far. on 00:56 - Feb 9 by WilloW4

Hall should just naff off, he's crap.

It's tough to judge when you're not actually playing along side him but, it's true, he doesn't seem to exude authority.

Frankly, with Leistner gone, the bloke I'd give the armband to is Cameron. Yeah he's 150 years old, and moves at the speed of an arthritic snail, but at least he knows where he should be, even if he can't get there. And he certainly knows where everyone else should be and says so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024