Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mooooooooooooooooove! 08:52 - May 28 with 16510 viewsMrSheen

Rugba Leeg is back in less than two hours, Eels v Broncos. All Hail, Lord V'Landys!
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 16:14 - Jun 2 with 1486 viewsDanVanDyke

And arguably should have won with Best and Lee conspiring to muck up on the wing in golden point extra time. Great weekend of action, hopefully League picking up some new fans which will transfer to Super League and Championship clubs. They're gonna need it. In NRL, Sky have a great product, hopefully they might start to realise that more now...
The 'fan noise' was really well done,which I was sceptical about beforehand.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 16:32 - Jun 2 with 1482 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 16:14 - Jun 2 by DanVanDyke

And arguably should have won with Best and Lee conspiring to muck up on the wing in golden point extra time. Great weekend of action, hopefully League picking up some new fans which will transfer to Super League and Championship clubs. They're gonna need it. In NRL, Sky have a great product, hopefully they might start to realise that more now...
The 'fan noise' was really well done,which I was sceptical about beforehand.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/knights-bradman-best-unable-to-finish-on-winning-pl
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 20:53 - Jun 2 with 1458 viewsKiwi76

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:27 - May 31 by TGRRRSSS

Hows things in NZ now Kiwi?

What level you at, and whens Super Rugby Aotearoa starting up???

Be cheering for Warriors in NRL obvs.

Sorry mate missed the post completely.

NZ hasn’t had a case for 10 days & should be back to near normal within a week. Only longer term issue will be around our closed border - we are tourism dependent but can’t undo progress made in short term at least.
The Super Rugby kicks off June 13th & will get attention as the local derbies rate far higher than v Aussie or Sth African games.
Warriors shocked the nation at weekend but let’s see how they go vs Panthers - really tough season for them this year & no expectations.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:17 - Jun 4 with 1418 viewsMrSheen

Brutal! Always a shame to see the Broncos suffering. Victor Radley is one of the great tiny maniacs. Nice to see Ryan Hall get a game.

Matt Lodge - Biggest Dirtbag in a Losing Effort
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 11:48]
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:26 - Jun 4 with 1411 viewsMrSheen

0-45 at home. Cue the artificial booing.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:32 - Jun 4 with 1409 viewsNorthernr

Reminds me of a few Hull games last 18 months.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:03 - Jun 4 with 1395 viewsMrSheen

Seibold complaining they didn’t get the bounce of the ball. Might have been 6-59 otherwise, I suppose.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:06 - Jun 5 with 1353 viewsnadera78

Roosters looking like HMS Dreadnought in the early rounds.

Souths looking like a tug boat.
Login to get fewer ads

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:34 - Jun 5 with 1348 viewsNorthernr

Complete 42/42 and win to nil, then go out and lose to nil the week after. Very Warriors.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:39 - Jun 5 with 1341 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:06 - Jun 5 by nadera78

Roosters looking like HMS Dreadnought in the early rounds.

Souths looking like a tug boat.

Better than last week until the last twenty minutes. Tough to play against, but they don't look like they've got a lot of points in them.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:43 - Jun 5 with 1336 viewsNorthernr

What's going on with Mitchell? Looked absolutely unplayable at this point last year.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 14:04 - Jun 6 with 1293 viewsnadera78

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:39 - Jun 5 by MrSheen

Better than last week until the last twenty minutes. Tough to play against, but they don't look like they've got a lot of points in them.

They look like every Wayne Bennett team over the past 5 years or so.

Mitchell is overweight and playing out of position. You can get away with the former a little bit more playing at centre, but not at FB.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:13 - Jun 6 with 1290 viewsNorthernr

First refereeing explosion of the new era in the Eels game. Have they got Hasler on beta blockers or something? I was waiting and hoping for the inevitable explosion.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:44 - Jun 6 with 1284 viewsingeminate

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:13 - Jun 6 by Northernr

First refereeing explosion of the new era in the Eels game. Have they got Hasler on beta blockers or something? I was waiting and hoping for the inevitable explosion.

Great game, I’m an Eels fan from back when I lived in Sydney - thought we were going to throw it away at the death. Need a bit of luck every now and again!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:27 - Jun 7 with 1259 viewsDanVanDyke

As a Manly fan, that was heartbreaking. Does anyone know why DCE didn't/couldn't' do captain's challenge?
Knights looked fantastic this morning and now should be top.
Agree, Des was very calm in his conference. Very unusual.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:32 - Jun 7 with 1255 viewsTGRRRSSS

How are the big RL fans finding the emty grounds and the noise?

Seems to work for me not being a huge League fan but understanding the basics from back in the day when Challenge Cup was on BBC and I didn't have Sky etc.

One thing I am not sure about is the high tackles and no arms, and stuff which today in Union would get red card, even the late punches in Knights game earlier would have seen red for contact with face.

Whats the deal with this and heads etc in League, seems much more lenient than Union which has had huge amount of coverage in terms of head injuries etc.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 17:19 - Jun 7 with 1241 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:27 - Jun 7 by DanVanDyke

As a Manly fan, that was heartbreaking. Does anyone know why DCE didn't/couldn't' do captain's challenge?
Knights looked fantastic this morning and now should be top.
Agree, Des was very calm in his conference. Very unusual.

Can't review forward passes on video. Usually that's a good thing, because one angle tells you one thing and another another, but that one would have been pretty easy to clear up.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:07 - Jun 8 with 1213 viewsMrSheen

Own up, who watched the Dogs v the Saints? I've just seen the 25 minutes "Highlights" package on the NRL website, and the editor gave up and just showed blocks of complete dross. Which Super League team is going to be parading new coach Paul McGregor this winter?
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 19:58 - Jun 8 with 1201 viewsNorthernr

Watched it all. The Dogs actually into a bit of a rythm at one point and completed 25 out of 25 sets. But overall it was complete dross and St George weren't even bottom of Super League standard. They'd have lost to any team in either league today.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 22:43 - Jun 8 with 1181 viewsozexile

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 19:58 - Jun 8 by Northernr

Watched it all. The Dogs actually into a bit of a rythm at one point and completed 25 out of 25 sets. But overall it was complete dross and St George weren't even bottom of Super League standard. They'd have lost to any team in either league today.

Very poor game. Isaac Luke looked really overweight. It's no surprise both teams are struggling their forward packs are so light.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 04:03 - Jun 9 with 1167 viewsnadera78

I had it on while I ate lunch. It was the kind of game you'd consider switching off under normal circumstances but I'm so starved of sport I'd watch pretty much anything right now (well, not union, obviously) so I stuck it out to the bitter end.

Any team finishing below the Dragons this year will have to be pretty spectacularly bad.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:30 - Jun 11 with 1110 viewsMrSheen

Manly looking really stale. Can normally be relied on to at least give their opponents a battering, but nothing there this week.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:55 - Jun 11 with 1105 viewsNorthernr

Taken the broncos a bit lightly I think - brisbane did have a team of kids out last week tbf to them. Still don't think it's over if Manly get the next try after a roasting from Des.

Enjoyed Sky getting caught out by the Late Show promo at half time - a "sht" and a "fat prick" on Sky Sports at 1145 in the morning
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:11 - Jun 11 with 1100 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:55 - Jun 11 by Northernr

Taken the broncos a bit lightly I think - brisbane did have a team of kids out last week tbf to them. Still don't think it's over if Manly get the next try after a roasting from Des.

Enjoyed Sky getting caught out by the Late Show promo at half time - a "sht" and a "fat prick" on Sky Sports at 1145 in the morning

Yes, more like it now. That penalty count shows how it's going. Jeez, I can't stand Matt Lodge.

Oh dear, that isn't going to help. They were a lot better than last week, but they chucked it away.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 12:45]
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:11 - Jun 12 with 1073 viewsKiwi76

Go The Warriors!,
The roller coaster ride continues but good start to weekend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024