Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Clarke 09:12 - Jun 12 with 779 viewsbosh67

Interested to see if we keep the lad for the last 9 games. There is undoubted talent there but it seems that there is something quite wrong with his progress. That said with the right chance he could rediscover the talent he obviously has and some confidence.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 9:12]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jack Clarke on 09:23 - Jun 12 with 736 viewsRBlock

Honestly, I'd be more inclined to give Mide Shodipo minutes from the bench. He looked very raw, then got a serious injury, but we own him and have more invested in his development than Clarke's.
Jack Clarke on 11:58 - Jun 12 with 593 viewsNorthantsHoop

Jack Clarke on 09:23 - Jun 12 by RBlock

Honestly, I'd be more inclined to give Mide Shodipo minutes from the bench. He looked very raw, then got a serious injury, but we own him and have more invested in his development than Clarke's.

I agree on this, Shodipo has been unlucky/overlooked, remember first seeing him play 4 years ago in a friendly at Northampton Town and he was our best player. Warburton has brought him back this season and I think he has looked good on few sub opportunities he has had.

Clarke just looks lost to me, both at Spurs his parent club and on his showings at Rangers. Maybe it is an attitude problem or Leeds made a big chunk of money on a 5 minute wonder.
Jack Clarke on 12:12 - Jun 12 with 556 viewsGloucs_R

Depends if he's with us next season or not.

If not, As above... Give Shodipo a go.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024