Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sponsor Next Season 11:22 - Jun 30 with 5627 viewsBAWHoops

Do we have a confirmed shirt sponsor confirmed for next season?

Really hope we aren't sticking with a gambling company

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Sponsor Next Season on 16:36 - Jul 1 with 1345 viewsNorthernr

Sponsor Next Season on 16:22 - Jul 1 by beanofire

Are you saying that they are not small compared to say, Nike?

But the advantage of them is they let you design your own kit. You go with Nike, as a club like QPR, you get three strips out of their catalogue, which they flog to six-a-side teams at £10-£20 a throw but charge you £49 for once they've slapped a QPR badge and a bookmaker's logo on it. Our Nike kits may have fitted, but there were among the worst shirts we've ever had.
Sponsor Next Season on 17:01 - Jul 1 with 1295 viewsbeanofire

Sponsor Next Season on 16:36 - Jul 1 by Northernr

But the advantage of them is they let you design your own kit. You go with Nike, as a club like QPR, you get three strips out of their catalogue, which they flog to six-a-side teams at £10-£20 a throw but charge you £49 for once they've slapped a QPR badge and a bookmaker's logo on it. Our Nike kits may have fitted, but there were among the worst shirts we've ever had.

Surely there are other kit makers out there that have sizes that aren't tiny though?
For example - an XXL being a 52 inch chest rather than a 44 inch chest!
Sponsor Next Season on 17:04 - Jul 1 with 1286 viewsNorthernr

Sponsor Next Season on 17:01 - Jul 1 by beanofire

Surely there are other kit makers out there that have sizes that aren't tiny though?
For example - an XXL being a 52 inch chest rather than a 44 inch chest!

Yeh I'm not sticking up for Errea particularly, they seem a bit sht to me quality and size wise, but I'd much prefer we go with a manufacturer that allows us to design our kits. The Nike strips were fcking vile.

People hankering after Adidas because of the 1980s, if you think Adidas are going to design Championship QPR a nice bespoke kit in keeping with the history you're kidding yourself. It'll be off the peg, you'll see every other lower league Italian and German side in it, every other six a side team you play at Clapham Junction on a Monday night will have it on.

I really liked the Dryworld home shirt. Shame they went bust.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sponsor Next Season on 20:32 - Jul 1 with 1189 viewsOldPedro

Sponsor Next Season on 16:09 - Jul 1 by Northernr

Still being sorted, the deal with the current lot is up but they could extend, extend and donate it to a charity, or drop out altogether. The kits are done, just waiting for the sponsor, all red away 82 stylee apparently.

All red away shirt - should be a good seller

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Sponsor Next Season on 20:48 - Jul 1 with 1160 viewsGloucs_R

Sponsor Next Season on 20:32 - Jul 1 by OldPedro

All red away shirt - should be a good seller

Needs to have black shorts and socks though...

https://i0.wp.com/museumofjerseys.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/QPR-1981-1982-a

I would still rather have hoops away though
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 20:49]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sponsor Next Season on 21:09 - Jul 1 with 1132 viewsOldPedro

Sponsor Next Season on 20:48 - Jul 1 by Gloucs_R

Needs to have black shorts and socks though...

https://i0.wp.com/museumofjerseys.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/QPR-1981-1982-a

I would still rather have hoops away though
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 20:49]

Yes - black shorts and socks would be good. Agree that most seasons we should have hoops on the away kit but don't mind a change occasionally

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Sponsor Next Season on 21:25 - Jul 1 with 1115 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sponsor Next Season on 16:07 - Jul 1 by smegma

Isn't that Tranmere ??

Was a tired joke from that shitty Mike Bassett England manager spin off

Sponsor Next Season on 09:53 - Jul 2 with 1031 viewsbeanofire

Sponsor Next Season on 17:04 - Jul 1 by Northernr

Yeh I'm not sticking up for Errea particularly, they seem a bit sht to me quality and size wise, but I'd much prefer we go with a manufacturer that allows us to design our kits. The Nike strips were fcking vile.

People hankering after Adidas because of the 1980s, if you think Adidas are going to design Championship QPR a nice bespoke kit in keeping with the history you're kidding yourself. It'll be off the peg, you'll see every other lower league Italian and German side in it, every other six a side team you play at Clapham Junction on a Monday night will have it on.

I really liked the Dryworld home shirt. Shame they went bust.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I hear what you say Clive and I agree that it's better not to have an off the peg variety.

I too like the Dryworld kit and their sizes were 'UK standard' so to speak.

How very QPR that they then went bust...........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024