Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Fulham. 14:03 - Jun 30 with 28633 viewsMickS

6:30 folks - strange days indeed; most peculiar mama.
QPR v Fulham. on 01:39 - Jul 1 with 1127 viewsBoston

Pissed off.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR v Fulham. on 07:41 - Jul 1 with 955 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR v Fulham. on 00:49 - Jul 1 by CiderwithRsie

I'm picking up on Hoos' reaction to the re-start when he was clearly unhappy with the amount of notice given.

I'd put prime responsibility on Warburton but I feel the CEO and DoF ought to be aware if the squad have sacked off the season before we knew for sure it was over.

My own feeling is that fitness must surely delegated to management and players, and they must be trusted with same?

This was a unique set of circumstances, I realise.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR v Fulham. on 07:53 - Jul 1 with 940 viewsdistortR

QPR v Fulham. on 23:59 - Jun 30 by LythamR

I am disappointed and a bit angry about the 2 goals we conceded but in the cold light of day we have to look at the 2 teams and calibre of substitutes and recognise. that in terms of footballing ability Fulham are well ahead of us, we really do have a make do and mend squad, we created a few good chances and on another day could have won it, we will have better days

to stand still after we released or sold the following in one season is success imho -

Ingram; Furlong, Bidwell, Lynch, Hall,Leinster, Baptiste;Cousins, Pav, Freeman, Luongo, goss, Scowen, Pugh, Smith; Smith, Wheeler, Wells, Mlakar.

While offing some of these was a managerial decision, financial necessities took the decision out of the manager's hands in many cases.

He spent £50k on transfer fees.

It's a bloody shame it's come to this, but the blame can't be laid at the door of Les, Hoos or MW.

The introduction of FFP rules was always going to make life harder for the likes of us, like it or not we have been heavily bank-rolled in the past.
QPR v Fulham. on 08:47 - Jul 1 with 866 viewsslmrstid

If I can sum up my feelings from last night in one word...

Frustrated.

I don't really think, on the balance of play, we deserved to lose, and we were a million times better than the first 2 games since restart, but there's just that vulnerability to us at the moment where we just seem to suffer sucker punches and can't recover from them.

Not really sure what the answer is except to hope we can limp through to the end of the season, hopefully pick up at least one or two confidence building victories, and hope to build a stronger squad in the close season to supplement what we have who will be staying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024