Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now 10:40 - Jul 8 with 24075 viewsJacksDad

Victims of such massive shithousery that it would make even Paladini suck his teeth and shake his head.

Hoewever an early goal and we could notch up a cricket score!

Why does being bad feel soooo good?

You R's
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:42 - Jul 8 with 1700 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bettache for Chair.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:43 - Jul 8 with 1653 viewsGloucs_R

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:41 - Jul 8 by BrianMcCarthy

And Kakay and Lumley.

BOS has worked hard.

Luml;ey claims a corner well and releases BOS. Eze slips and gives it away.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 19:41]

Sorry. I meant second half.

BOS did well first

Poll: Are we staying up?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:43 - Jul 8 with 1648 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hopefully Warburton taps up Moore and Kipre on the way off. Sell them the London dream if not the prospect of playing for us.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:43 - Jul 8 with 1648 viewsPerthRs

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:38 - Jul 8 by connell10

we could play all night and not score

We are poor with the final pass not finding the man, also it just Goes to show how much we are missing Hugill he’d be pulling the back all over the place
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:44 - Jul 8 with 1611 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wigan corner.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:45 - Jul 8 with 1547 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cleared.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:45 - Jul 8 with 1520 viewsMiss_Terraces

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:40 - Jul 8 by Gloucs_R

Only positive is the Mido and Clarke have played quite well since coming on

If Wigan do stay up this season, they start the next one on minus 12, that's a nice buffer for next season

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:45 - Jul 8 with 1511 viewsR_from_afar

Roughly 10 mins left to get something out of this. I'm toggling between here and the BBC website's live text...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:46 - Jul 8 with 1489 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Handball.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:46 - Jul 8 with 1488 viewsQPRSteve

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:45 - Jul 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Cleared.

Lookslike we're doing Wigan's time wasting for them.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:46 - Jul 8 with 1477 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We've lost all momentum.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:46 - Jul 8 with 1440 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Very broke play now.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:47 - Jul 8 with 1430 viewsBklynRanger

We wasted a good 45 seconds there waiting for Eze to move towards Manning and none of the other 7 wingers moving much either.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:47 - Jul 8 with 1429 viewsEmpireStateRanger

That good 10-minute stretch is all but gone now. Really nothing doing now.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:47 - Jul 8 with 1423 viewskensalriser

Will end 2-0 surely.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:47 - Jul 8 with 1413 viewsVancouverHoop

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:46 - Jul 8 by BrianMcCarthy

We've lost all momentum.

Did we ever have any?
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:47 - Jul 8 with 1394 viewsA40Bosh

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:46 - Jul 8 by BrianMcCarthy

We've lost all momentum.

I'd argue that we never really found it at any stage tonight

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:47 - Jul 8 with 1381 viewsted_hendrix

Gotta feel sorry for the two coachloads of QPR cardboard cut out fans who've travelled up to Wigan tonight.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:48 - Jul 8 with 1353 viewsBklynRanger

Did I just hear their physio is called Arthur Hospital?
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:48 - Jul 8 with 1344 viewskarl

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:43 - Jul 8 by Watford_Ranger

Hopefully Warburton taps up Moore and Kipre on the way off. Sell them the London dream if not the prospect of playing for us.

Kipre is another ex SPL player (Motherwell) it is becoming a good market for Championship and MW does have good knowledge of it. Wages not the same as competing with English teams.
There's a striker at Dunfermline called Nisbet who I haven't seen enough of to judge him but £200k 22/23yr old and relatively very low wage. Definitely worth scouting as his reputation is good up here
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:48 - Jul 8 with 1343 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:47 - Jul 8 by VancouverHoop

Did we ever have any?

I thought we had a good fifteen-twenty, but created little.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:48 - Jul 8 with 1314 viewsGloucs_R

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:45 - Jul 8 by Miss_Terraces

If Wigan do stay up this season, they start the next one on minus 12, that's a nice buffer for next season

They lose points this season...

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:48 - Jul 8 with 1314 viewsconnell10

This is shite

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:51 - Jul 8 with 1208 viewsGloucs_R

I'm not buying anymore games this season. This is so poor.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:51 - Jul 8 with 1194 viewskensalriser

We have a very inexperienced side out right now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024