Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now 10:40 - Jul 8 with 23866 viewsJacksDad

Victims of such massive shithousery that it would make even Paladini suck his teeth and shake his head.

Hoewever an early goal and we could notch up a cricket score!

Why does being bad feel soooo good?

You R's
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 21:04 - Jul 8 with 1055 viewsqprd

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:04 - Jul 8 by Hunterhoop

The worst performance of the restart.

Kakay and Manning were alright. Lumley looked fine.

Chair very poor. BOS and Eze poor. Barbet and Cameron looked like clowns at the back.

Amos was a ghost when he came on.

So poor. Absolutely no cutting edge.

We need 2 centre forwards and 2 centre halves signed in the next two months.

Can’t fault bright. He worked very hard and provided some threat and back to the goal linkup but he’s clearly not a number 9
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 09:58 - Jul 9 with 768 viewsPinnerPaul

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:20 - Jul 8 by MickS

I think it was a pen P.P. Unfortunately, the replays were not good or clear enough. My feeling is that the Wigan boy handled it and reacted sharply to make it look like a ball to the head by dropping himself to the deck. Still not sure, but that’s what I think I saw.

Exactly what I thought Mick.

Not being big headed but , rightly or wrongly, always think pen decisions are quite easy - you have to back your first reaction - in real life at least! - and mine was 'Pen' - so I'm sticking with that!

Didn't deserve a point though obviously.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 10:13 - Jul 9 with 747 viewsjoe90

The ref spotted a handball from Manning (I think?) after our pen shout - he even looked like he was standing further away. How the ref saw that and not Wigans handball in the box I don't know.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 10:18 - Jul 9 with 738 viewsStanisgod

To me, it was an expected result if not performance. Wigans results Brentford apart over the previous 9 games have been promotion form. 7 clean sheets in a row playing a team with no recognised CF, no shock to me we lost at all. People talking as though we lost to a poor side, there not.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 10:26 - Jul 9 with 724 viewsjoe90

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 10:18 - Jul 9 by Stanisgod

To me, it was an expected result if not performance. Wigans results Brentford apart over the previous 9 games have been promotion form. 7 clean sheets in a row playing a team with no recognised CF, no shock to me we lost at all. People talking as though we lost to a poor side, there not.

Agreed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024