Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on tonight's loss 22:48 - Nov 27 with 3225 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/12144578/warburton-angered-after-blatant-r

Yeah the foul on Dykes is a straight all day. Very poor decision that. Does seem to happen to us.

Bristol City is going to be tough but they have to go into that one angry and actually play 90 minutes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on tonight's loss on 17:25 - Nov 28 with 444 viewsstainrods_elbow

Gaffer on tonight's loss on 11:06 - Nov 28 by Antti_Heinola

Wasn't it you who wanted Warbs to be different in his interviews the other day? To tell the world how we were going to smash Rotherham? Apols if i got the wrong person.

On Sky Warbs was very honest about the second goal - 'he didn't get in front of his man and that can't happen, and we need to work on that and make sure it doesn't happen.' He admitted it was a mistake, he admitted we have to work on it, he said it wasn't good enough. Do you want him to stand there and list all our errors in front of a camera?

I still have total confidence in him. We won't get anyone better at this stage, and I've seen a lot of signs in recent games that we're moving forward.

I want it all, Antti - for our managers to talk us up AND tell it as it is, rather than the worrying gulf we have now between what we the fans can see, and what MW appears increasingly unable to take on board after games. Plus, if possible, the moon on a stick in blue and white hoops! That's how you feel when you love a football club - or love anyone/anything. :-)

In the interview I watched, pretty much all Warburton talked about was his grievance about the lack of red card, which he also came back to at the end. No mention of their chalked-off (I think good) goal, our lack of goal attempts, and the tactical problems in the 2nd half. That's my issue. The fact is we should have taken at least a point from that game, and that we didn't isn't down to that c*nt of a ref.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 17:27]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024