Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottish Cup 16:08 - Jan 8 with 1232 viewsBoston

Don’t know about you, but I shall be paying close attention to the Queens Park v Queen of the South encounter this evening.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Scottish Cup on 16:27 - Jan 8 with 1174 viewsKonk

I went to watch Hibs at QoS a few years ago - nice, tidy ground, friendly locals and a couple of days in the Lake District either side of the game. Had a rock 'n' roll night out in Dumfries too. Good times. Game was dog sh it, mind. The Doonhammers is also a brilliant nickname, so I'm going with QoS in the battle of the Queens.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Scottish Cup on 19:20 - Jan 8 with 1081 viewsManinBlack

I am sticking with the Spiders. Having been to Hampden to see them beat St Johnstone 2-0 and Celtic Park to see them lose 2-1 to Celtic in the cup. I have to keep the faith. It was quite an experience seeing the stunned Celtic supporters when the part timers went in front.

The one bright note this season is Queens being top whilst our Queens flounder on the rocks.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 19:24]
Scottish Cup on 19:39 - Jan 8 with 1054 viewsLowerloftLad

Scottish Cup on 19:20 - Jan 8 by ManinBlack

I am sticking with the Spiders. Having been to Hampden to see them beat St Johnstone 2-0 and Celtic Park to see them lose 2-1 to Celtic in the cup. I have to keep the faith. It was quite an experience seeing the stunned Celtic supporters when the part timers went in front.

The one bright note this season is Queens being top whilst our Queens flounder on the rocks.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 19:24]

i always look out for the queen of the south scores. i worked in dumfries for two years and that is where my daughter was born. i didnt get to any games but there was lots of excitement when Dobby resigned for the doonhammers. i was always being told they are the only football team mentioned in the bible aswell 😂😂😂
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 20:08]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Scottish Cup on 19:57 - Jan 8 with 1016 viewskarl

Ex Hibby Simon Murray going well for the Spiders while ex Hibby Stephen Dobbie has perhaps reached his long awaited slide with age.
'Girls don't like boys, girls like Simon Murrayyy!!'
As we used to sing at Easter Road. He's a good honest player although a heavy touch.
I'll go for the Spiders

Edit Not long tuned in and Dobbie not involved
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 20:01]
Scottish Cup on 20:39 - Jan 8 with 936 viewskarl

1-0 to the Doonhamers, nice strike. Even game that was getting scrappy, might open things up thein 2nd half.
Spiders have a good sub, Quitongo, who played very well in last round and strange he hasnt started the game.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 20:41]
Scottish Cup on 20:49 - Jan 8 with 899 viewsQPRSteve

Been a bit of a snooze fest up to the goal. No real action to talk of up until then.
Scottish Cup on 21:17 - Jan 8 with 860 viewsQPRSteve

2-0now. Second half as been much better.
Scottish Cup on 21:25 - Jan 8 with 844 viewskarl

Scottish Cup on 21:17 - Jan 8 by QPRSteve

2-0now. Second half as been much better.

Nice from Quitongo, that was a bit exciting!
Login to get fewer ads

Scottish Cup on 21:39 - Jan 8 with 825 viewsQPRSteve

3-0 final score. Agree, the bit of magic from Quitongo was the highlight of the game.
Scottish Cup on 22:32 - Jan 8 with 773 viewsManinBlack

In the end there did appear to be a two divisions gap. Not much quality other than the effort from Quitongo. The lack of efforts on goal and saves was like watching us this season.
Scottish Cup on 22:54 - Jan 8 with 748 viewsBoston

Scottish Cup on 19:39 - Jan 8 by LowerloftLad

i always look out for the queen of the south scores. i worked in dumfries for two years and that is where my daughter was born. i didnt get to any games but there was lots of excitement when Dobby resigned for the doonhammers. i was always being told they are the only football team mentioned in the bible aswell 😂😂😂
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 20:08]

Well, if you're not counting 'of God and man united'.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 22:58]

Scottish Cup on 22:57 - Jan 8 with 743 viewsBoston

Anyway, good game, sorta. No real preference myself but always enjoy seeing a pair of Queens kicking the shite outa each other. Why we don't do a pre season north of the border against these two baffles me!

Scottish Cup on 23:01 - Jan 8 with 724 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I still look out for the Hearts results (sorry Karl).

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Scottish Cup on 23:37 - Jan 8 with 692 viewsBoston

Scottish Cup on 23:01 - Jan 8 by Metallica_Hoop

You 'tart'.

Scottish Cup on 00:28 - Jan 9 with 679 viewskarl

Scottish Cup on 23:01 - Jan 8 by Metallica_Hoop

There's a couple on here, knew you were one Met, is the other Mikey Gunn. Or similar?
My best friend in Orkney is a bloody Jambo too, we didn't speak for18 days after the recent semi final. He was counting until I broke. Arsehole
Scottish Cup on 09:24 - Jan 9 with 575 viewsSydneyRs

Many years ago on a Blackpool weekend we decided to take in Blackpool vs Lincoln City during an afternoon of shaking a hangover and preparing for the next night out.

We went in the away end amongst a small but hardy group of fans to discover that there were a bunch of frankly mental Queen of the South fans in there. They apparently quite regularly travelled to Lincoln City games, one of the more random things I have come across at football. The match itself was pretty dire, as you might expect, but these guys provided great entertainment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024