Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? 10:22 - Jan 9 with 3584 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-champ-trio-join-rangers-celtic-in-hunt-f

Teamtalk plumb the depths. What rubbish.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 16:11 - Jan 11 with 544 viewsDixie_CT

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 15:24 - Jan 11 by daveB

i doubt it's more than we were paying for the loans last season, I think they decided to not spend that money on loans this season and try and get through with Dykes and Bonne with that money up their sleeve should it go tits up

Really good point in regards to cost and needs must although surely another strategy shift as we are supposed be bringing costs down year on year. Personally would rather two decent players in if it is the same roughly the same costs but we need to something now as the plan is failing.

Rumours that players like Hugill and Wells being on lots of ££££s per week at West Ham & Burnley is scary and I wonder if Norwich and Bristol City are paying those sort of fees. Something in football finances has surely got to go pop soon
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 16:26 - Jan 11 with 514 viewsnix

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 16:11 - Jan 11 by Dixie_CT

Really good point in regards to cost and needs must although surely another strategy shift as we are supposed be bringing costs down year on year. Personally would rather two decent players in if it is the same roughly the same costs but we need to something now as the plan is failing.

Rumours that players like Hugill and Wells being on lots of ££££s per week at West Ham & Burnley is scary and I wonder if Norwich and Bristol City are paying those sort of fees. Something in football finances has surely got to go pop soon

I think the players were in a strong negotiating position, having done so well with us that season so I think they're probably paying them big bucks, yes.

Our overall strategy seems to be to bring in our own players but also plug gaps with loans when required. We definitely need it now.
Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 16:42 - Jan 11 with 478 viewsDixie_CT

Are we about to sign the new Mark Hateley? on 16:26 - Jan 11 by nix

I think the players were in a strong negotiating position, having done so well with us that season so I think they're probably paying them big bucks, yes.

Our overall strategy seems to be to bring in our own players but also plug gaps with loans when required. We definitely need it now.

Really does feel that we are matching the ‘No Plan B’ on the pitch (which is BS BTW) off the pitch.

A bit all or nothing:

Pre season:
“Right, no loans this year, we’ll sign two cheaper versions of the ones we had in on loan and all will be ok”

Halfway through season:
“Right, we are in the sh it, the players we brought in aren’t good enough, we need to loan in the finished product”

Maybe more pragmatic to go for one purchase, one loan. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and the scenario has obviously changed for Austin at West Brom but we could have bought in Dykes and tried to sign a PL version of Wells/Bonne on loan.

All went a bit tits up when we missed out on Kiefer Moore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024