Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And then a hero comes along — Report 17:18 - Jan 13 with 3542 viewsNorthernr

And then a hero comes along — Report 13th Jan 2021 17:00
Charlie Austin marked his second coming at QPR with a goal as the R’s registered a first win in 11 attempts to pull clear of the bottom three at Luton Town on Tuesday night. 30

And then a hero comes along — Report on 13:33 - Jan 14 with 505 viewsPinnerPaul

And then a hero comes along — Report on 13:31 - Jan 14 by terryb

Cheers Clive.

Another one I got wrong then!

I'm always getting them mixed up when watching.

This afternoon I'm settling down to watch the 90' again

And then a hero comes along — Report on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 497 viewsNorthernr

And then a hero comes along — Report on 13:31 - Jan 14 by terryb

Cheers Clive.

Another one I got wrong then!

TBF mate now Cameron does his hair like that I can't tell them apart on the stream.

In other news, Nottingham Forest have Keith Stroud on Saturday and Andy Woolmer on Tuesday next week
And then a hero comes along — Report on 15:28 - Jan 14 with 352 viewsMyke

And then a hero comes along — Report on 11:46 - Jan 14 by Northernr

No it's definitely Cameron. They start together at the near post, Cameron stays there and flicks it on, as Barbet peels away further out. When the celebrations start Barbet, wearing six, is five or six yards further out towards the camera.

If Barbet and Cameron where both on the near post and Dickie in the box (ahem) , it was just as well that Charlie did what Charlie does best.
And then a hero comes along — Report on 15:58 - Jan 14 with 320 viewsCLAREMAN1995

And then a hero comes along — Report on 13:37 - Jan 14 by Northernr

TBF mate now Cameron does his hair like that I can't tell them apart on the stream.

In other news, Nottingham Forest have Keith Stroud on Saturday and Andy Woolmer on Tuesday next week

Can anybody clear up whether the ref saw the message on MB shirt in remembrance of his sister RIP or its just cut and dried to award a yellow.
I thought it was only when a player took off his shirt and displayed 6 pack abs (Ronaldo for example ) or are they afraid of political messages etc .
Bad form either way but still a magical night
And then a hero comes along — Report on 16:37 - Jan 14 with 287 viewsPinnerPaul

And then a hero comes along — Report on 15:58 - Jan 14 by CLAREMAN1995

Can anybody clear up whether the ref saw the message on MB shirt in remembrance of his sister RIP or its just cut and dried to award a yellow.
I thought it was only when a player took off his shirt and displayed 6 pack abs (Ronaldo for example ) or are they afraid of political messages etc .
Bad form either way but still a magical night

See end of 'Bonne Booking' thread where I've posted the relevant text from LOTG.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 16:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024