Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie 21:59 - Feb 1 with 4453 viewsCamberleyR

Quickest to 50 goals since Clive Allen. Love the guy.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Charlie on 12:07 - Feb 2 with 857 viewsLazyFan

What's also great about Charlie scoring is that we can go now to any decent striker who is not playing at their club for whatever reason and say ...

"we create many chances, look at Wells, Hugs and no Chaz, come to us and get scoring again"

This will be a strong pull for any forward who wants to reignite their career.

zzzzzzzzzz

Charlie on 12:09 - Feb 2 with 851 viewsPinnerPaul

Charlie on 22:26 - Feb 1 by bosh67

I wonder what the Brom fans are thinking, watching him do this again here? :)

The best thing is that he love it here. It's his home and he knows it. You can see how much it means to him to be back.

Well to tbf - Luton and Watford are NOT Liverpool, Man City etc etc etc
Charlie on 12:11 - Feb 2 with 844 viewsPinnerPaul

Charlie on 22:44 - Feb 1 by strikerace

Should have been 50 in 91 really, that goal should have counted when they called him for a high/dangerous kick

Sorry to rain on the parade, but his foot was high, he made actual contact with the defender and the ball hit his arm as well - apart from that it was fine!
Charlie on 12:18 - Feb 2 with 807 viewsstevenagehoop

Charlie on 12:11 - Feb 2 by PinnerPaul

Sorry to rain on the parade, but his foot was high, he made actual contact with the defender and the ball hit his arm as well - apart from that it was fine!

Well I’ll say the defender played in a dangerous manner - albeit to himself by lowering his head in the manner that he did contrary to law 12 and as the handball was not given the goal should have stood - 😏
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 12:24]

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Charlie on 12:32 - Feb 2 with 746 viewsQPR_John

Charlie on 12:09 - Feb 2 by PinnerPaul

Well to tbf - Luton and Watford are NOT Liverpool, Man City etc etc etc

That's the point. West Brom may well be playing Watford and Luton next season and if Austin shows what he can do in the Championship they may well take up the years option on his contract. We just have to hope they don't get relegated.
Charlie on 13:00 - Feb 2 with 700 viewsPinnerPaul

Charlie on 12:18 - Feb 2 by stevenagehoop

Well I’ll say the defender played in a dangerous manner - albeit to himself by lowering his head in the manner that he did contrary to law 12 and as the handball was not given the goal should have stood - 😏
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 12:24]

No, because he kicked him in the arm for good measure!

Not going over ground, well erm yes I am, but look at Action Images photo in 'Clive's' gallery and you can see that the defender's head isn't that low.

Anyway, I'm using my favourite Barry Davies line - again! "Frankly, who cares?!"
Charlie on 13:02 - Feb 2 with 680 viewsPinnerPaul

Charlie on 12:32 - Feb 2 by QPR_John

That's the point. West Brom may well be playing Watford and Luton next season and if Austin shows what he can do in the Championship they may well take up the years option on his contract. We just have to hope they don't get relegated.

which, as discussed with Konk on another thread, I think they will!

No way will Big Sam go down with them, so will all depend on what the new manager thinks of Charlie I guess.

Lets just enjoy him now.

I'm annoyed that for the first time since he came back I didn't have an Anytime Goalscorer bet on him - I'm £5 up, but that would have been another £30 in the bank if I had!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024