Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U18 retained list 22:57 - May 21 with 3815 viewsEalingHoop81

Maybe a Spackman but the U18 retained and released list came out today and is showing on the app. Looks like only 11 had deals up and unfortunately the last Eze has left the building as Chimaechi Eze is on the released list.
U18 retained list on 23:05 - May 21 with 3784 viewsaston_hoop

Time to get Ilias Chair's 4 younger brothers in then

All here anyway

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/academy-retained-list-revealed-210521/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

U18 retained list on 09:08 - May 22 with 3574 viewsphilc

I think that this season the fact we know very little about the u18, means this news is underwhelming. There’s normally one or two players we’ve been told to keep an eye on but with the exception of Eze the other names mean nothing to me.

Good luck to those who are leaving.
U18 retained list on 09:14 - May 22 with 3561 viewsmikeygunn

U18 retained list on 09:08 - May 22 by philc

I think that this season the fact we know very little about the u18, means this news is underwhelming. There’s normally one or two players we’ve been told to keep an eye on but with the exception of Eze the other names mean nothing to me.

Good luck to those who are leaving.

You haven’t heard of Sinclair? Man City and Celtic were after him before he signed a new deal. Very highly rated.
U18 retained list on 10:38 - May 22 with 3459 viewsCheshireR

Based on the limited number of times I saw him play in the 19-20 season, Arkell Jude-Boyd looks a real prospect.
U18 retained list on 10:40 - May 22 with 3453 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

U18 retained list on 10:38 - May 22 by CheshireR

Based on the limited number of times I saw him play in the 19-20 season, Arkell Jude-Boyd looks a real prospect.

We definitely have the best names in the league.
U18 retained list on 10:58 - May 22 with 3402 viewsQPRSteve

Deon Woodman looks like a new signing. He is not on the current squad lists.

A search on Google throws up a Deonysus Woodman, a CB at Palace.
U18 retained list on 11:09 - May 22 with 3388 viewsHoopstar

Ooh I like the sound of having a Deonysus in the squad.

Let the good times roll!
U18 retained list on 11:11 - May 22 with 3386 viewsMaggsinho

U18 retained list on 10:58 - May 22 by QPRSteve

Deon Woodman looks like a new signing. He is not on the current squad lists.

A search on Google throws up a Deonysus Woodman, a CB at Palace.

Yep, here’s his Instagram. Looks like he joined in February.

https://instagram.com/deon.woodman?utm_medium=copy_link
Login to get fewer ads

U18 retained list on 11:30 - May 22 with 3349 viewsrsonist

Having a Deonysus and an Odysseus on the books is better than our other hobbies collecting Smiths, only first/last names, and nouns.

Unfortunately them going by Deon and Ody instead means they're never going to make it.
U18 retained list on 11:36 - May 22 with 3338 viewsrsonist

Sisyphus Ramsbottom is going to be the signing that proves the development model right, I can feel it.
U18 retained list on 11:54 - May 22 with 3311 viewsderbyhoop

The fact that they only won 3vgames all season means the decision to release probably wasnt difficult. Who to keep was harder.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

U18 retained list on 12:10 - May 22 with 3288 viewsEalingHoop81

U18 retained list on 11:54 - May 22 by derbyhoop

The fact that they only won 3vgames all season means the decision to release probably wasnt difficult. Who to keep was harder.

Don’t we often push out prospects up to the U23s so the teams that play are often quite junior compared to their opposition.

Sinclair signed a nee deal for 18 months plus a years options a few months ago so he was clearly already’retained’
U18 retained list on 13:02 - May 22 with 3237 viewsLogman

Well Eberechi Eze was released by Millwall at a similar age so hopefully his brother can go the same way from here on.
U18 retained list on 18:57 - May 22 with 3072 viewsphilc

U18 retained list on 11:54 - May 22 by derbyhoop

The think that they had a few 15 & 16 year olds playing regularly in the u18’s which goes some way in explaining the results, but how many of the older group stepped up to the u23’s I don’t know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024