Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Auto cup tie tickets 21:55 - Aug 13 with 12883 viewsStanisgod

Never had this in my life but just had an alert from offish to say I have got to un register for auto cup ties.
Ive never registered in the first place, why should i have to un register before Monday or pay up.
Just to finish the day I get a new paycard through despite being told twice on the phone and 3 times by e mail that my season ticket will be loaded on my old card.! ( I didnt need it Saturday as I moved seats for the game so no idea wether it would have worked).
Certainly not encouraging people to go.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Auto cup tie tickets on 14:20 - Aug 16 with 1960 viewsdannyblue

ahah, found a subsubsub menu where I have a 'reserved ticket' which I can add to basket.
Auto cup tie tickets on 14:26 - Aug 16 with 1948 viewsNorthernr

Auto cup tie tickets on 14:20 - Aug 16 by dannyblue

ahah, found a subsubsub menu where I have a 'reserved ticket' which I can add to basket.

GET THE CRYSTAL GET THE CRYSTAL
Auto cup tie tickets on 14:29 - Aug 16 with 1934 viewslondonscottish

Auto cup tie tickets on 14:14 - Aug 16 by dannyblue

Hmm. Went to buy my ticket, and my season ticket seat is not available for me to buy. Does this mean they've already sold it to me, or someone alone has chosen to buy my seat but not others nearby. Confusing.

In my case it just means I didn't auto enroll and unless I can change it my set can be resold whenever that process starts - tomorrow or Wednesday I guess.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Auto cup tie tickets on 14:45 - Aug 16 with 1891 viewsRog

n/m
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 14:49]
Auto cup tie tickets on 14:48 - Aug 16 with 1882 viewsNorthernr

Auto cup tie tickets on 14:45 - Aug 16 by Rog

n/m
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 14:49]

Season ticket seats are reserved until Wednesday aren't they? So it's not on the map, and nor are all the other season ticket seats, because they're not available. You should be able to see yours, reserved, in your account and buy it from there.

We haven't sold 7,000 tickets for Oxford at home in half an hour.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Auto cup tie tickets on 14:50 - Aug 16 with 1877 viewsNorthernr

Auto cup tie tickets on 14:29 - Aug 16 by londonscottish

In my case it just means I didn't auto enroll and unless I can change it my set can be resold whenever that process starts - tomorrow or Wednesday I guess.

No, in your reserved tickets menu, it will be there for you to buy until Wednesday. Then it will go on general.

Not promising that menu is easy to find, but it will be there for you if you can.
Auto cup tie tickets on 15:03 - Aug 16 with 1842 viewsdaveB

Was it always this complicated to buy a ticket for QPR
Auto cup tie tickets on 15:06 - Aug 16 with 1828 viewslondonscottish

Auto cup tie tickets on 14:50 - Aug 16 by Northernr

No, in your reserved tickets menu, it will be there for you to buy until Wednesday. Then it will go on general.

Not promising that menu is easy to find, but it will be there for you if you can.

Ah OK.

I'll have another look......

Login to get fewer ads

Auto cup tie tickets on 15:08 - Aug 16 with 1823 viewsNorthernr

Auto cup tie tickets on 15:06 - Aug 16 by londonscottish

Ah OK.

I'll have another look......

Once you're logged in, click the little head and shoulders icon in the top right and then view account menu, third option down is 'reserved seats' and I'm hoping yours should be in there.
Auto cup tie tickets on 15:13 - Aug 16 with 1807 viewslondonscottish

Auto cup tie tickets on 14:50 - Aug 16 by Northernr

Wow, I found it. So I can buy a ticket for my seat for Β£10.00.

And, in theory, I could buy one for my son in his seat for Β£3.00 if only I could figure how to fricking do that.....

Auto cup tie tickets on 15:19 - Aug 16 with 1798 viewsDave_Lazy

Found in www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/Events.

Found and paid for, just need to see it appear in my email, wallet thingy now!
Auto cup tie tickets on 15:59 - Aug 16 with 1762 viewslondonscottish

Found and bought mine.

When my son gets back I'll tell him to log into his account and do the same thing,

Auto cup tie tickets on 17:23 - Aug 16 with 1687 viewsWatfordR

Auto cup tie tickets on 15:08 - Aug 16 by Northernr

Once you're logged in, click the little head and shoulders icon in the top right and then view account menu, third option down is 'reserved seats' and I'm hoping yours should be in there.

The club need to get their online marketing and website presence handled and redesigned by someone who actually knows what they are doing. It is about as far from user friendly as it could possibly be.

Digital tickets, pay cards doubling as season tickets, QR Scanning, digital wallets, QPR Cash, QPR Coins, opt in, automatic enrol. Bits bolted on all over the place.

It's a mess, and in their attempt to be "down with the yoof" or whatever the terminology might be currently, they are providing an online offering that is probably turning people off, which obviously isn't the intention.
Auto cup tie tickets on 17:32 - Aug 16 with 1676 viewsMichael_Hunt

I found my own but want to book seats for other (st) holders who used to be in my "linked" list but can't see how to do this; any ideas?
Auto cup tie tickets on 18:16 - Aug 16 with 1633 viewssexton

Right, so like others I've tried and failed to update my details because 'There are currently no members registered in the Cup Ticket Scheme'.

I've phoned, been cut off twice and put the phone down when told there were 16 ahead of me in the queue.

The Box Office sent me similar instructions that still don't work, but there was a ticket waiting for me which I have bought. But this isn't the same as enrolling in the scheme, right?

What happens now? The confirmation email says supporters 'will receive digital tickets via email'. Should I have received it straight away? It isn't in spam. When should I start panicking? Why is it so complicated?
Auto cup tie tickets on 18:20 - Aug 16 with 1629 viewsStanisgod

Worked perfectly, would never have found it, no idea where the ticket is, just assuming as im non digital it will be loaded onto of my two pay cards!!!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Auto cup tie tickets on 18:41 - Aug 16 with 1604 viewslondonscottish

Auto cup tie tickets on 17:32 - Aug 16 by Michael_Hunt

I found my own but want to book seats for other (st) holders who used to be in my "linked" list but can't see how to do this; any ideas?

This is so annoying. I have the same problem.

Auto cup tie tickets on 19:58 - Aug 16 with 1541 viewsMichael_Hunt

Auto cup tie tickets on 18:41 - Aug 16 by londonscottish

This is so annoying. I have the same problem.

Well me & one of my mates have just spent time on the site and have discovered that whilst we can assign tickets to each other for away games, we can't for this one IF we want to keep our own seats.

However good news was that there is NO BOOKING FEE added so have decided to buy individually.
Auto cup tie tickets on 20:29 - Aug 16 with 1521 viewsGloryHunter

Auto cup tie tickets on 14:01 - Aug 16 by Northernr

Try now...

Thanks Clive. Funny that they announced they were on sale before they were on sale, though. I don't remember the website and/or admin being this disorganised before Covid.
Auto cup tie tickets on 21:17 - Aug 16 with 1503 viewslondonscottish

Auto cup tie tickets on 18:16 - Aug 16 by sexton

Right, so like others I've tried and failed to update my details because 'There are currently no members registered in the Cup Ticket Scheme'.

I've phoned, been cut off twice and put the phone down when told there were 16 ahead of me in the queue.

The Box Office sent me similar instructions that still don't work, but there was a ticket waiting for me which I have bought. But this isn't the same as enrolling in the scheme, right?

What happens now? The confirmation email says supporters 'will receive digital tickets via email'. Should I have received it straight away? It isn't in spam. When should I start panicking? Why is it so complicated?

The massively frustrating thing about this is that all the communications from the club - on the website and from the box office emails - are totally wrong and misleading!!!!!!!

Anyway thanks to Clive at least I learnt about the "reserved ticket" thing that the club didn't actually know about and/or understand.

But now I'm due to sit on my own as I haven't got a scoobie as to how to sort my son's ticket. He hasn't actually got any form of login so I wasted yet another half an hour tonight.

I've now written to the box office saying I simply have no more time for this farce and asking them to either just sell me my son's ********* ticket or sell my bastarding seat to someone else.

Auto cup tie tickets on 10:58 - Aug 17 with 1351 viewswombat

Auto cup tie tickets on 21:17 - Aug 16 by londonscottish

The massively frustrating thing about this is that all the communications from the club - on the website and from the box office emails - are totally wrong and misleading!!!!!!!

Anyway thanks to Clive at least I learnt about the "reserved ticket" thing that the club didn't actually know about and/or understand.

But now I'm due to sit on my own as I haven't got a scoobie as to how to sort my son's ticket. He hasn't actually got any form of login so I wasted yet another half an hour tonight.

I've now written to the box office saying I simply have no more time for this farce and asking them to either just sell me my son's ********* ticket or sell my bastarding seat to someone else.

have had the auot cup tkt option for years rec an email saying update card info sent email back another email sent been on phone for last hour 45 mins yesterday been cut off twice trying to give them new card details again

dont normally slag off the box office but this is a joke

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Auto cup tie tickets on 12:13 - Aug 17 with 1288 viewslondonscottish

Auto cup tie tickets on 10:58 - Aug 17 by wombat

have had the auot cup tkt option for years rec an email saying update card info sent email back another email sent been on phone for last hour 45 mins yesterday been cut off twice trying to give them new card details again

dont normally slag off the box office but this is a joke

I think it's because they're asking TicketMaster to run the process and it doesn't match the normal online ticketing/membership/ST processes.

Auto cup tie tickets on 12:13 - Aug 17 with 1288 viewseastside_r

I have never had the auto-cup ticket in the past and I thought it was for ALL cup ties not just home ones. But I went in and tried to follow the various instructions and like others got to the point 'There are currently no members registered in the Cup Ticket Scheme'. it did not seem to give me the option of registering for it there and then.

However, if like they have for the Oxford game, they continue to give ST holders an exclusive window to purchase their 'own seat' then that is fine and dandy and works for me.

Own seat duly purchased for the Oxford game.
Auto cup tie tickets on 15:34 - Aug 17 with 1201 viewslondonscottish

Auto cup tie tickets on 12:13 - Aug 17 by eastside_r

I have never had the auto-cup ticket in the past and I thought it was for ALL cup ties not just home ones. But I went in and tried to follow the various instructions and like others got to the point 'There are currently no members registered in the Cup Ticket Scheme'. it did not seem to give me the option of registering for it there and then.

However, if like they have for the Oxford game, they continue to give ST holders an exclusive window to purchase their 'own seat' then that is fine and dandy and works for me.

Own seat duly purchased for the Oxford game.

Did you buy your Oxford ticket through the app and if so can you actually see it anywhere?

I bought mine via the app and my son over the phone to the box office but neither of us have any idea how to see them.

All I can see is that "my next game is Barnsley".

Will the Oxford one be next to show up there after the Barnsley game?

Sorry if I'm coming across as thick but I'm struggling to work out the whole cup tie proccess.

Auto cup tie tickets on 16:25 - Aug 17 with 1169 viewsmarky67

i received the e-mail on friday and clicked the highlighted box office e-mail address and opted out mainly because i refuse if possible to pay the rip off booking fee.

yesterday was my rest day at work so went to buy my ticket in person, standing in the queue chatting to a few people, it became apparent that some of them are not online and had no idea of this opt out so when they got into the box office which only had one window open their ticket had already been placed on their season ticket card/wallet, making their journey a waste of time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024