Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planning permission approved for training ground 18:16 - Sep 27 with 2168 viewsQPR_John

NM
Planning permission approved for training ground on 18:40 - Sep 27 with 2107 viewsBoston

Again?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Planning permission approved for training ground on 18:40 - Sep 27 with 2105 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/planning-permission-approved-for-new-traini

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Planning permission approved for training ground on 18:44 - Sep 27 with 2094 viewskensalriser

Spackman in attendance.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Planning permission approved for training ground on 19:59 - Sep 27 with 1982 viewsQPR_John

Planning permission approved for training ground on 18:40 - Sep 27 by Boston

Again?

Yes sorry for posting this but in my defence there was no post mentioning the training ground when I started my thread but by the time my PC had discovered its Zimmer frame and performed its magic etc etc
Planning permission approved for training ground on 23:24 - Sep 27 with 1822 viewsBoston

Planning permission approved for training ground on 19:59 - Sep 27 by QPR_John

Yes sorry for posting this but in my defence there was no post mentioning the training ground when I started my thread but by the time my PC had discovered its Zimmer frame and performed its magic etc etc

Oh never fear, there's been plenty of times I typed something to find it had already been posted by the time I hit send

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024