Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Var 20:51 - Oct 21 with 970 viewsstowmarketrange

I was watching the Rangers game on BT and I’ve just seen the most ludicrous goal ever given by VAR officials.The player had a shot saved by the keeper and another Rangers player knocked in the rebound,but 1/2 his body was in front of the last defender when he scored it.Nobody expected it to be given,but the ref has the offside decision overturned by VAR and gives the goal.
Pinner,look at it and explain that one to me,because most of the players were baffled too.

Maybe I should’ve waited because they supposed showed the usual lines and apparently the defender’s mum was playing him onside.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 21:08]
Var on 21:35 - Oct 21 with 824 viewsozexile

I haven't seen it but where was he when the initial shot came in? If he's inside there it doesn't matter what happens after with the keeper.
Var on 21:52 - Oct 21 with 792 viewsstowmarketrange

Var on 21:35 - Oct 21 by ozexile

I haven't seen it but where was he when the initial shot came in? If he's inside there it doesn't matter what happens after with the keeper.

It looked like he was offside when the 1st shot came in and continued to be offside,but I’m waiting to see the tv replay with the var lines on it.
Var on 21:58 - Oct 21 with 776 viewsozexile

Var on 21:52 - Oct 21 by stowmarketrange

It looked like he was offside when the 1st shot came in and continued to be offside,but I’m waiting to see the tv replay with the var lines on it.

I just saw a screenshot on twitter and his body looks offside but feet aren't. I always thought it should be judged on foot placement anyway rather than chest or shoulders, arm etc.
Var on 22:13 - Oct 21 with 730 viewsstowmarketrange

Var on 21:58 - Oct 21 by ozexile

I just saw a screenshot on twitter and his body looks offside but feet aren't. I always thought it should be judged on foot placement anyway rather than chest or shoulders, arm etc.

I’ve just seen it too and the forward’s body is behind the defender’s foot,even though it doesn’t look like it,especially on first viewing.But he definitely looked offside to me and probably everybody in the ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024