Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Little Light Entertainment. 21:18 - Nov 4 with 1410 viewsBoston

Though I would point out the reference to Quadrophenia's location might be a bit 'thin', I am in a crowd scene shot late one night in Wembley for starters.

https://www.portobellofilmfestival.com/talkpics/talk-2017-psychogeography.html
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 21:18]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A Little Light Entertainment. on 17:28 - Nov 5 with 1220 viewsCLAREMAN1995

You lost me there a bit Boston I did not see any crowd shot .I was hoping to put a face to the name that provides all the QPR fans around the World video highlights of our games .
Of course it might be better to remain unseen
A Little Light Entertainment. on 21:57 - Nov 5 with 1095 viewsJuzzie

I grew up around the corner from ‘Performance’ (though I believe it was the facade shot, the interior scenes filmed elsewhere).
A Little Light Entertainment. on 22:15 - Nov 5 with 1069 viewsMichael_Hunt

I was in A Cooke’s the day they were filming the scene there. All of the Stars bar Sting were noshing pie and mash for their lunch.
A Little Light Entertainment. on 00:00 - Nov 6 with 1002 viewsWatfordR

Not sure this is really the place for it (cos light entertainment it isn't!!!), but I've just watched "Joker" with my extremely squeamish other half.

Incredible film, and astonishing acting from Joaquin Phoenix. How on earth do you walk away from that film as an actor still.....well, normal?
A Little Light Entertainment. on 01:07 - Nov 6 with 974 viewsBoston

A Little Light Entertainment. on 17:28 - Nov 5 by CLAREMAN1995

You lost me there a bit Boston I did not see any crowd shot .I was hoping to put a face to the name that provides all the QPR fans around the World video highlights of our games .
Of course it might be better to remain unseen

A little background info...your current Boston correspondent, previously residing in North West London's residential neighbourhood....double U.. e.. m.. b, l e y spells Wemberley...was heading home from the Green Man, Wembley (yeah the one up on the hill), of a mid-week night when, right in front of my mate Terry Hunt's house, I happened upon a crowd of trailers, lights, scooters, c list celebrities' and, much to my interest, a commissary. Overwhelmed by the smell of fried onions, I casually sauntered into the masses and noticed the burgers etc were being provided without any request for payment. Fck me I thought, why not get in line? My cunning disguise of a skinhead requiring a haircut had me looking rather apropos..so scoff I did have and bloody good it was.
Anyway, said C-listers had to ride their hair dryers up and down Castleton Ave for ages, I got bored and went home.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A Little Light Entertainment. on 14:14 - Nov 6 with 844 viewsthemodfather

re quadrophenia .....alfredos cafe was up essex road, we know about cookes, the night club scenes were up in southgate i'm sure i read somewhere, the scooter chasing bike is shepherds bush market with goldhawk road bus garage in a back drop....some shots for Brighton were actually Eastbourne, as they ride in on scooters and stop one goes "that there is Brighton" oh no it ain;t lol love this film.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024