Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! 17:17 - Dec 11 with 5894 viewssw02sea

I’ve never been so bored with watching The Swans !
MARTIN OUT!!!!!!
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:18 - Dec 11 with 2885 viewsonehunglow

Good lad
You will get insults from all corners now though.

BE PATIENT AND IT WILL COME.

Russ didnt have a close season and then covid,then injuries,then thi then that. It is a con job

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:27 - Dec 11 with 2860 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Yeah the preseason thing is no longer relevant. So poor on the ball. So many obvious mistakes.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:29 - Dec 11 with 2847 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:18 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

Good lad
You will get insults from all corners now though.

BE PATIENT AND IT WILL COME.

Russ didnt have a close season and then covid,then injuries,then thi then that. It is a con job

If only the swans had put away half the seriously decent chances.
However, the defence is a shambles.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:30 - Dec 11 with 2830 viewsonehunglow

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:27 - Dec 11 by PatchesOHoulihan

Yeah the preseason thing is no longer relevant. So poor on the ball. So many obvious mistakes.

Well,it should be obvious but I reckon Russ will be along to say we will brilliant,fantastic unlucky,but didnt take chances. There ya go.
Chances eh.

How to take them.

How not to give them to opponents.

That's it Russ.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:34 - Dec 11 with 2818 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Martin out? Jesus, our fans are more fickle than I thought.

Forest are one of the divisions form sides. I'm more annoyed by the reading and Boro results than I am by today. Today was always going to be a tough game...
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:43 - Dec 11 with 2784 viewsBillyChong

We paid almost £500k to MK Dons for Russ. He’s on a 3 year deal. No way are the yanks going to pay him off. He’s dead set on his style of play, just look back at interviews where he states he won’t go against his beliefs pretty much no matter what. But it may come to a point, as it possibly did earlier in the season, where he had to drop his stubbornness a little. God knows what level of manager the yanks would look to if he did get the chop, and for that reason I hope he succeeds.
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:44 - Dec 11 with 2766 viewsonehunglow

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:34 - Dec 11 by LittleEnglandJack

Martin out? Jesus, our fans are more fickle than I thought.

Forest are one of the divisions form sides. I'm more annoyed by the reading and Boro results than I am by today. Today was always going to be a tough game...

We /I am talking in a bet scenario light -the best option if you like.
You cannot tell me there is a better coach out there who would better move our cliub forward.
We are a decent club,recently Premier League-w are not scum or dogs as a club. We have decent fanbase.We deserve better.

Are you happy for this to be replicated and if so for how long.Sis weeks ,six month/2 years. That is the reality we are in.

It is nowt to do with fickle just about risk management.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:07 - Dec 11 with 2702 viewsCatullus

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:29 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

If only the swans had put away half the seriously decent chances.
However, the defence is a shambles.

If only we had tried the killer passes when the opportunities were there. Instead we bottled it and went backwards.

Anyway, that game wasn't boring, it was great entertainment. I'm sure the neutral fans and Forest lot will love it on the EFL show.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:10 - Dec 11 with 2672 viewsonehunglow

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:07 - Dec 11 by Catullus

If only we had tried the killer passes when the opportunities were there. Instead we bottled it and went backwards.

Anyway, that game wasn't boring, it was great entertainment. I'm sure the neutral fans and Forest lot will love it on the EFL show.

But we ALWAYS go backwards.It is so obvious.
Cooper and a plethora of other managers have worked us out.

We must be the most predicable outfit in the league bar none

We play centre halves as full back and midfielders as CH .Our full backs have no pace so the rest is easy..Staggering to see people supporting martin when such obvious calamity faces us-.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:36 - Dec 11 with 2624 viewsKeithHaynes

Everyone needs to get used to the fact, he isn’t going anywhere.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:48 - Dec 11 with 2581 viewsDJack

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:36 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

This, hence why he is sticking to his guns.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:49 - Dec 11 with 2574 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:10 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

But we ALWAYS go backwards.It is so obvious.
Cooper and a plethora of other managers have worked us out.

We must be the most predicable outfit in the league bar none

We play centre halves as full back and midfielders as CH .Our full backs have no pace so the rest is easy..Staggering to see people supporting martin when such obvious calamity faces us-.

I’m not sure what Cabango and Bennett think about this.
Trying as hard as they can but it shouldn’t be a surprise if a couple of times a game they get skinned by pacy wingers
There’s a reason why historically big centre halves stay in the centre

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:50 - Dec 11 with 2567 viewsjojaca

With every week that goes by, I notice more fans around me getting more frustrated. The moans and groans with the sideways, backwards passing, we are playing like we are defending a two goal lead.

We need to cut down the number of passes to get us from one end of the pitch to the other, play with higher tempo, more long balls, mix up play from the back, never let Matt Grimes near a set piece and give 4 at the back a go.

Even when you know, you never know?

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:55 - Dec 11 with 2549 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:48 - Dec 11 by DJack

This, hence why he is sticking to his guns.

I know more and more are getting annoyed, but it is a fact, we have to get used to It as Corny said.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 19:11 - Dec 11 with 2505 viewsdobjack2

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:49 - Dec 11 by PatchesOHoulihan

Trying as hard as they can but it shouldn’t be a surprise if a couple of times a game they get skinned by pacy wingers

Their skill set doesn't fit either outside centre back for the reasons you set out. I can see what Martin wants to play but don't think we currently have the players to play it. When the opposition attack with pace after we turn over possession it destroys us.

I suspect the next two windows will involve wheeling and dealing; centre backs and wing backs especially. Doesn't help that there are issues with all of our strikers apart from Piroe.

We'll have a better idea of where Martin is after a dozen games of next season.
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:05 - Dec 11 with 2367 viewsonehunglow

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:49 - Dec 11 by PatchesOHoulihan

Indeed.
You know it,I know,most do o WHY does Martin insist on this and ruining players.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:07 - Dec 11 with 2367 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:05 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

Indeed.
You know it,I know,most do o WHY does Martin insist on this and ruining players.

Because he knows he has time.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:09 - Dec 11 with 2360 viewsmahoss

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:36 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

A few more performances like that and he will go.
I can assure you……..
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:10 - Dec 11 with 2359 viewsBoundy

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:55 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

I know more and more are getting annoyed, but it is a fact, we have to get used to It as Corny said.

Well if its true then the muted boos today are only going to get louder

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:12 - Dec 11 with 2341 viewsonehunglow

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:07 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

Because he knows he has time.

and Time is a majician.
I hope he doesnt take us down. He's lucky now as Pboro,Derby and Barnsley look the ones to fall but make no mistake he wont be screwing up a play off as Cooper did.

You will change your stance eventually Keith,trust me.

I dont need thanks.Its God's work I do.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:20 - Dec 11 with 2332 viewsjackrabbit

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:50 - Dec 11 by jojaca

With every week that goes by, I notice more fans around me getting more frustrated. The moans and groans with the sideways, backwards passing, we are playing like we are defending a two goal lead.

We need to cut down the number of passes to get us from one end of the pitch to the other, play with higher tempo, more long balls, mix up play from the back, never let Matt Grimes near a set piece and give 4 at the back a go.

Hear! Hear! 92% pass completion apparently. 75% of which were 10 yards sideways or backwards. Gruesome to watch.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 20:21]
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:22 - Dec 11 with 2315 viewsonehunglow

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:20 - Dec 11 by jackrabbit

Hear! Hear! 92% pass completion apparently. 75% of which were 10 yards sideways or backwards. Gruesome to watch.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 20:21]

Dear God.
Even Andy Robinson seems to have caught this disease of passing stats.FFS la, look at what it is. Passing from keeper to full backs then back again even when 3-1 behind.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:23 - Dec 11 with 2320 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:12 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

and Time is a majician.
I hope he doesnt take us down. He's lucky now as Pboro,Derby and Barnsley look the ones to fall but make no mistake he wont be screwing up a play off as Cooper did.

You will change your stance eventually Keith,trust me.

I dont need thanks.Its God's work I do.

He won’t take us down transition.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:39 - Dec 11 with 2271 viewssw02sea

75% possession and we loose 1 fecking 4 AT HOME!!
Anyone that believes Russell Martin is the new messiah is sadly delusional.
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:43 - Dec 11 with 2247 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:39 - Dec 11 by sw02sea

75% possession and we loose 1 fecking 4 AT HOME!!
Anyone that believes Russell Martin is the new messiah is sadly delusional.

Messiahs and legends don’t lead football teams.
We are stuck with him. And we have to accept this season is just how it is.
It will change.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024