Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goals...might not be expat friendly 16:38 - Jan 2 with 1210 viewsBoston

Edit. v Birmingham, they do seem to hold up (at the moment), for those out of the country!
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 16:40]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Goals...might not be expat friendly on 16:44 - Jan 2 with 1143 viewsStainrod

We are going to have one hell of a "goal of the season competition" this year. There will be some screamers that aren't even in the top five or ten.

Andre Gray away to Watford probably edging it but this and a couple of Ilias goals in the mix, plus one of those belters from Dickie.
Goals...might not be expat friendly on 16:51 - Jan 2 with 1090 viewsLogman

We are so much more accomplished on the ball than we have been under all our recent managers. Was thinking the same at home against Stoke three weeks ago. The technique on the ball (all across the park) is completely unrecognisable from our teams of over at least ten years now
Goals...might not be expat friendly on 16:57 - Jan 2 with 1057 viewsMrSheen

Goals...might not be expat friendly on 16:51 - Jan 2 by Logman

We are so much more accomplished on the ball than we have been under all our recent managers. Was thinking the same at home against Stoke three weeks ago. The technique on the ball (all across the park) is completely unrecognisable from our teams of over at least ten years now

Very much this. Hard to believe we had the likes of Bircham, Santos, Bean and Nygaard in our side at this level about 15 years ago. Can’t fault their attitude but they wouldn’t get through a training session with the current squad.
Goals...might not be expat friendly on 17:32 - Jan 2 with 981 viewscyprusmel

Working for me Boston, thank you, exciting times.
Goals...might not be expat friendly on 18:35 - Jan 2 with 832 viewsBoston

Goals...might not be expat friendly on 17:32 - Jan 2 by cyprusmel

Working for me Boston, thank you, exciting times.

Surprised to have seen them become available so quickly after the final whistle. Usually, that purple f in the corner of a vid is indicative it will disappear bloody soon after posting. Still, so far so good.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 19:03]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Goals...might not be expat friendly on 05:01 - Jan 3 with 681 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Goals...might not be expat friendly on 18:35 - Jan 2 by Boston

Surprised to have seen them become available so quickly after the final whistle. Usually, that purple f in the corner of a vid is indicative it will disappear bloody soon after posting. Still, so far so good.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 19:03]

I watched the goals thank you Boston it was a great win and magnificent few days for us all .
I also watched the most incredible goal probably ever scored in the Liverpool Chelsea game then spent the afternoon watching the Red Zone not red Tube haha
Patriots look good that organization is something else picking that QB to replace Brady when most teams passed him over is genuis
Goals...might not be expat friendly on 06:13 - Jan 3 with 660 viewsLoftgirl

Here's a good one for me in Oz at least.
Goals...might not be expat friendly on 11:09 - Jan 3 with 497 viewsPerthRs

All good 👍 thanks Boston great way to start 2022
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024